16

Chapter 16

    The fox said: "When did he show kindness to me?"

    Ye Jin raised his eyebrows, smiled, and said, "Then how about we eat him together? If you have the deity to help you, you will get twice the result with half the effort." The

    fox moved carefully For a second, he suddenly remembered those rubbing hands, he lowered his eyelashes, hid his claws behind his back, and asked, "That stinky Taoist said you ate ten people?

    " Going to eat them at the risk of aggravating catastrophe?" Ye Jin couldn't help but kissed him on the cheek, and said, "It's just that he took care of a little monster that eats people by the way, so the Taoist really thinks I have a share."

    The vixen's neck is snow-white, and his cheeks are also snow-white. From Ye Jin's point of view, his eyebrows are downcast, exquisitely carved, and harmless to humans and animals. He squinted his eyes: "You have improved a lot recently, but you got it from the white tiger." Cheap?"

    The fox thought carefully, it's none of your business. But he turned to look at him, and said, "Do you want to eat him too?"

    "You and I are not the only ones who want to eat him." Ye Jin pulled some distance away from him, smiling with eyes crooked: "His end in the world is coming, this Sometimes the soul is the most fragile, if you and I are of the same mind, maybe, I can use this to transform a dragon, and you... can replace him and become one of the four elephants." The vixen's eyes lit up

    like a lighthouse, and then quickly pressed down. Next, he said: "You said there are others?"

    "Apart from a few little demons who heard the wind, people from the demon world have also come." Ye Jin said with a smirk: "Probably also your old friend." "...

    "

    When Chong Hao came to him because of the thunder that the vixen provoked again, he saw him leaning against the wall alone, he walked over and said, "You were the one who attracted the thunder just now?"

    Yuan Tang was grabbed by him and turned around. After turning around, Chong Hao's face was gloomy, and he said, "What nonsense are you talking about?"

    The little vixen is really hard to raise, and I don't know what bad things he has done. God put him in the blacklist.

    The vixen looked at him for a while, then suddenly grabbed his hand, and walked all the way to the main house. Then he cast a spell, sealed the whole house, turned into an octopus and entangled him, saying: "Everyone It is said that if you die under the peony flower, even being a ghost is romantic... Do you want to be a romantic ghost?"

    Chong Hao's eyelids twitched, and he said, "What's the matter?"

    The vixen kissed him on the face, Chong Hao was unmoved, so The vixen kissed again, and said in a soft voice: "I want...to be drunk with you."

    Chong Hao is not the kind of person who can see through the vixen, his eyes always seem to be able to see through the vixen at once: " You don't want to get drunk with this king, but hope that this king will die soon, right?"

    He hugged the unfamiliar vixen, with a cloud of gloom between his brows: "A Tang, are you really heartless?"

    "Of course I have a heart." The vixen directly took his hand and touched his chest, and asked, "Can I live without a heart?"

    Chong Hao didn't say anything, but the next day, he suddenly took the vixen with him after breakfast. After going out of the door, and then out of the city, after walking for about half an hour, he came to a dilapidated Zhuangzi. Yuan Tang was wearing a gauze cap on his head to hide his dazzling appearance, so he poked his head behind him for some unknown reason. Said: "This place is so broken, it looks dirty."