46

Chapter 46

    There is a very convenient thing in the fairy world, that is, teapots are seldom used, and you only need to carry a cup with you, and you can drink water whenever you want.

    When Yuan Tang said that he was going to eat him, it didn't seem like he was lying. In order to appease him, Chong Hao had to take a sip of water from the cup and said, "It's not that you told me to carry it with me to drink water. Why are you blaming me now?"

    Seeing that he was also using the cup, Yuan Tang's anger suddenly disappeared. After thinking for a while, he felt that Chong Hao must have accidentally picked up the wrong cup, so he let him go.

    Looking sideways, Kun, who had just followed in, had quietly left.

    After he noticed the fetal movement, Yuan Tang often lowered his head and touched his stomach from time to time. Except when he wanted to hug Chong Hao, he almost didn't want to change into a human shape, because his stomach got bigger, so Chong Hao could often see the little fox Sitting there with his head buried in his stomach, he sometimes sat on the bed, sometimes on the table, and sometimes on the long steps—

    Chong Hao stood behind him and looked at the small figure, he I know that when the little fox's pointed ears are shaking and shaking, it is whispering to the baby in the belly. If it twitches all of a sudden, it means the baby in the belly responded to him—or it may be random Fetal movement.

    If the little fox's ears droop, it must be in a bad mood. Whenever Chonghao sees it, he will go over and sit beside him, take out a beef patty, and watch his ears move With a slight movement in his mood, he held it and gnawed it seriously.

    No matter in human form or fox form, Chong Hao likes to look at him.

    Perhaps because the body is getting heavier, the little fox began to sleep more, sleeping for at least six hours a day, and the rest of the time was either eating or enjoying himself while hugging his stomach.

    Since his stomach gradually grew bigger, he has hardly walked. Although Chonghao and Kun repeatedly emphasized that rolling is no longer allowed, how can a vixen be an obedient person? Not only does he want to roll, but sometimes he directly hugs Stomach rolled on the stairs, and then he stood at the bottom and opened his claws to ask Chong Hao to hug him up.

    During this period of time, the vixen also made a fuss about asking for spiritual practice, but Chonghao didn't dare to touch him casually, so he could only bear with himself and help him soothe himself. Sleep, ignore him.

    The weather in Moshang City is controlled by Chong Hao, who usually arranges the weather according to the needs of the people in Moshang, but this day's weather is very unusual. Suddenly, a flash of lightning flashed across the sky on a sunny day, followed by It is dark clouds, whether it is in the sky or in the world, it is rare to encounter the same weather.

    Faintly above Wuji Taixu, Lieyun Shenglei made a buzzing sound, countless people looked up from the windows to look at the sky, but suddenly saw a lightning bolt as thick as a bucket across the sky, instantly tearing the dark clouds apart, and then It was a chilling rumbling sound, and the ground trembled.

    When the torrential rain poured down, two figures slowly descended from the sky above Moshang City. Although it was raining, but there was no water dripping on them. At the same time, Moshang City became quiet instantly, and everyone seemed to be trapped I cast a fixing spell, but it's still the same, it's just that the flow of time has suddenly slowed down.

    The little fox was suddenly splashed with rainwater all over his body and face, and quickly rushed towards Chong Hao, huddled in his arms, and even sneezed.