7

Chapter 7

    Most of the immortals in the heavens have their own immortal mansions. In addition to some immortal mansions built under the natural conditions of the world, there is also a mobile immortal mansion, which is convenient for the immortals to go out and do business without sleeping in the wilderness.

    It has been handed down from generation to generation that Huazhu Xianjun has a pair of ingenious hands, and the fairy mansions he built are priceless, whether they are magnificent, magnificent, or beautiful... all kinds of things, as long as they are built by him, there must be no place that is not exquisite, no place is not. One imperfection. This kind of mobile 'Xianfu' is usually less than the size of a palm, and can be hidden in the magic storage device. When it is needed, it will be taken out and placed in a place near the mountains and rivers. It can be enlarged and contracted freely. , can live at any time.

    Although the vixen has not yet become a fairy, he always goes out saying that he has achieved the true fruit of cultivation—in fact, it is only a half fruit, and he regards himself as a fox fairy. Anyway, he will be promoted to the immortal rank sooner or later, so he also has his own "moving fairy house". But it was not made by Huazhu.

    In fact, Huazhu liked him very much, and even gave him his treasures, but later they were searched by Baihu, and all of them were returned.

    So this Immortal Mansion was built by himself.

    When Chong Hao opened his eyes, he found that he was tied to a broken pillar. The opposite pillar looked fine from the bottom, but if you looked up, you would find a big wooden block on it. How should I put it... like When building the pillars, I suddenly found that the pillars were short, but the beams were too high, so I had to find something to support them.

    This place is a bit like a palace, it is all wooden, and some places are patched. After all, it is a bit...too rough.

    There was movement in my ears.

    A thin straw puppet came in clumsily, and put a bowl of water in front of him. The knuckles of his fingers were made of bamboo. I don't know if it was too hard, or because the master's spiritual power was not high. After the bowl was flat, As soon as it raised its hand, it knocked the water over.

    The puppet turned and left unconsciously.

    Chong Hao looked down at the bowl of water, moved his feet, and let out a faint breath.

    What kind of monster is this little thing, and what purpose does it have.

    Yuan Tang sat outside the door, blew on the sawdust in his hand, raised his hand and threw it away, and there was an extra table in the courtyard. He thought it was okay when he held it in his hand, but when he zoomed in, he realized that the table was missing a corner. .

    Yuan Tang himself became angry again, grabbed the small wooden block used as a table and threw it over, and it was so rough that it barely became a stool.

    He lifted his clothes and turned back to the house. Chong Hao stared at him, and suddenly the corners of his mouth twitched imperceptibly.

    This little elf actually put a decent crown on his head, a gold collar slightly thinner than chopsticks was hung carelessly around his neck, and the golden lock on his chest was very delicate and beautiful, but it seemed to be hiding some power. He was wearing a spotless robe that mopped the floor. Thanks to his good face, he looked dignified and noble when he looked at people coldly.

    "What are you looking at?" With just one opening of his mouth, he revealed the fact that he was an idiot.

    Chonghao said: "Who are you?