48

Chapter 48: Physical strength

    Yuan Tang is a person who cares about face very much. Although his way of saving face is a little different from others, it is impossible to say that he does not want fame.

    So as soon as Chong Hao said this, Yuan Tang excitedly gave him a head bump, and he was overjoyed: "Are you going to declare that you like me in front of the Three Realms?"

    "You want that?"

    "Of course I do!!" Yuan Tang widened his eyes, and said: "Don't you remember, they all thought I was lying to you and that you were going to kill me, but now you say you like me and want to marry me in front of everyone..." He smiled for a while, and said, "Isn't I very face-saving?"

    "You little fox, why are you so vain?"

    Yuan Tang straightened his face: "What is vanity, don't you want to do it?"

    "In that case, Just let you hear it."

    "I don't!" Yuan Tang said fiercely: "To get married, you have to say it in front of everyone, and you must agree to sign a fairy contract with me!"

    "Do you really want to marry me?" Signing a fairy contract? Do you know that once you betray..."

    "I don't care." Yuan Tang threw himself into his arms and said, "I just like you, I liked you before, I like you now, no matter what happens in the future, I want to use a lot of money now." There are so many different ways to express that I like you, the more grand the better!"

    Chong Hao scratched his nose: "I know, even if you don't say it..."

    "I will, I will!" Yuan Tang looked at Looking at him, he also looked at Yuan Tang for a while, and suddenly felt that his throat seemed to be blocked by something.

    Yuan Tang is too ostentatious, just like his appearance, no matter where he appears, he will always steal everyone's attention. He not only loves vanity, but also likes to be high-profile. Sometimes he is cruel, sometimes very Ruthless, very heartless, he can kill and rob things without any psychological burden, and he can do whatever it takes to achieve his goals. He has no sympathy, can't empathize with anyone, is greedy and vicious, and kindness has nothing to do with him. Nothing to do... All these are enough to prove that he is a person without any good qualities.

    And Chong Hao is almost the exact opposite of him.

    The ghost knows exactly how Yuantang fell in love with him, and the ghost knows how Chonghao and Yuantang fell in love with each other.

    "A Tang, why do you like me?"

    "Like is like, why do you have to have why?"

    When the wedding post was sent out, countless gods came from all directions, and the steps of the palace were no longer empty. , the immortals came forward to greet each other one after another, and the spiritual pets ran around in front of the spacious palace... There was even a little furry fox mixed in.

    The little fox was really happy to go to and fro with the spiritual pet duang. Yuan Tang felt very superior when he was with the spiritual pets.

    Suddenly, Yuan Tang bumped into a 'kitten', and the two little guys backed away one after another. The little fox was startled, his eyes widened, and the 'cat' was also terrified, turned around and ran away , the vixen swooped on the little thing, and clawed fiercely, the 'kitten' he caught screamed, in a tender voice: "Father, father!...Uncle!! Daddy hit me again The

    back of the little fox's neck was lifted by a hand, and he flicked his tail suddenly, turning his head to bite, but he couldn't turn his head away for a while, so he could only wait for Yuan Qi, and let out a fierce and deep threat: "Haha—— —"