39

Chapter 39

    When Yuan Tang fell in love with someone, he was never stingy in expressing his liking, he always talked about his liking, just by looking at his eyes, Chong Hao knew how much he liked him.

    But he is also a person who longs to be liked, as if complimenting him a few words makes him feel like he is going to heaven.

    A long time ago, when Chong Hao still regarded him as a demon and was unwilling to associate with him, Yuan Tang used various methods to attract his attention.

    Chong Hao is different from him, he will restrain himself, whether he loves or hates, it is always difficult to see anything from his face, at first Yuan Tang said that he likes him, he naturally does not believe it, but Yuan Tang likes him too much Enthusiastic, always inadvertently piercing into his eyes, making it difficult for people to ignore.

    At that time, he was full of spirit, very smart, and he could keenly capture every little bit of Chonghao's facial expressions and slight changes in his eyes.

    Yuan Tang has a firm mind and does things by any means. He is also used to pretending to be pitiful and miserly. Thanks to his stunning face, he is charming when he smiles, and equally charming when he cries. This is how Chonghao was tricked into his hands. of.

    He remembered that in order to attract Chonghao's attention, he had hurt himself many times. Once or twice, Chonghao didn't care, but three times or four times, he found that Chonghao would respond to his wound.

    But he always pretended not to be attracted.

    I remember that day he went to play with Chong Hao, who was recovering from his wounds, with newly added wounds on his body. Chong Hao just took a look, then turned his face away: "Why did you come here again?"

    "Come and see you." Tang handed a flower in front of him as if conjuring, and said: "I went to the cold thorn forest to pick flowers, have you heard of it? There is a kind of seven-star baorui growing there. It has a beautiful name and looks beautiful. How about you?" Take a look and see if you like it?"

    "Yuan Tang..."

    "Call me A-Tang." Yuan Tang sat down on the table. He entered the place where Chong Hao recuperated his wounds, and he was in a no-man's land. Few people could find him. Chong Hao had to turn to look at him: "Yuan Tang , Yan Zhi and the others are arresting you, if Zhuzhao Youying joins hands, you will have to peel off your skin if you don’t die.”

    “Look, you obviously care about me, why do you always pretend you don’t care?”

    “I’m warning you!”

    Yuan Tang smiled, and suddenly tore open his clothes, saying: "Look, those thorns in the cold thorn forest are really terrible, they pierce holes all over my body."

    He was wearing white clothes that day, but his whole body was covered with blood The thorns in the cold thorn forest are full of barbs, and at the same time, they will roll up people like man-eating vines. When rolling up people, those barbs will pierce the skin one by one, like ice picks. , Many demons with lower Taoism can only be swallowed up when they enter.

    Yuan Tang should be able to escape, but his body is still full of scars from thorns, which are shocking on his snow-white skin. Chong Hao only took one look, then retracted his gaze.

      He looked at Seven Star Baorui, It took a long time before he said with a cold face: "It's up to you."

    "Do you like the flowers?" Smiling triumphantly, the pain on his body seemed to be completely ignored: "What do you like?"