3

Chapter 3

    The fox made up nonsense and didn't care about it at all. He didn't expect him to believe what he said. Anyway, the blood on his mouth was true.

    He returned Bai Hu's hand with a smile, put away the crime tools and turned to leave, but suddenly his waist tightened, and Yuan Tang sat on his lap with his feet dangling in the air.

    He raised his face innocently, and met Shang Chonghao's deep gaze.   

     The man brushed his thumb over the tip of his index finger, and he seemed to be able to feel the moist touch.

    He said in a deep voice, "Who sent you to seduce me?"    

     Is it because the god of war has lost his mind, or is it that the human race has its own set of rules of "fox charm", seducing anyone who sticks a needle?   

     Bai Hu suddenly pressed his arm, Yuan Tang was startled: "You, what are you doing?"    

     Bai Hu's other hand touched his wrist, and took out the needle, Yuan Tang struggled, Huan The hand around his waist suddenly pinched his finger again, and the other hand pinched the needle, and said calmly: "If you dare to assassinate this king, the king will have to fight back with tooth for tooth."

     He began to struggle, and when he was about to die, he still said stubbornly: "It was bitten by a bug! I didn't stab it!"  

      Bai Hu pressed him like a cat, Yuan Tang's thin white fingers were about to hit the tip of the needle, yes The fear of sharp objects made his scalp numb. He shook his head suddenly and bared his sharp teeth at the white tiger. When the other person was stunned, he turned his head and blew, and the needle disappeared from the white tiger's hand without a trace. .    

     He hung his head in the white tiger's arms trembling, because he was frightened, and because he cast a spell rashly and affected the wound, his face was pale under his sweat-drenched black hair.  

     Baihu came back to his senses, looked at the empty palm, then at the weak vixen in his arms, frowning slightly.    

     The vixen pursed his lips. He should have erased his memory at that moment. Even if the white tiger was blessed with blessings, he is a human being after all, so he shouldn't feel any difference.

    The fact is exactly as he thought, after Baihu paused for a few seconds, he didn't pursue the matter just now, he stretched out his hand to provoke the vixen's chin, the latter hid the resentment in his heart, and looked at him pitifully.

    Chong Hao pursed his lips, and suddenly picked him up. The vixen subconsciously wrapped his arms around his neck, nestling softly on his chest.

    The man carried him to the door, and said in a low voice, "Let go."

    Yuan Tang hesitantly withdrew his hands around his neck, and the next second, his body suddenly lightened——

    Chong Hao actually threw him away go out!

    With his current physical condition, if he landed with a human body, he would inevitably be injured again. In a flash of thought, his tail had already been exposed first, and he was going to give Chonghao a paw after landing in its original form, and then immediately transformed into a Da trampled all his mansions down—