32

Chapter 32: Infatuation

    Suzaku stared at him quietly for a long, long, long time.

    The people around popped their heads out of shock, the vixen's eyes swept over everyone in front of him, and his brows frowned.

    "No matter... no matter what." Suzaku finally found his own language, obviously confused: "...I'll take you to Moshang."

    "How do I know if you will play tricks?" It can be seen that the other party has bad intentions when they come, otherwise they would not have hit a big fireball as soon as they met.

    "If I want to make trouble, can you run away?"

    Suzaku has already confirmed that he is not Yuan Tang back then, his words are contemptuous and nostalgic, and his eyes are even more complicated. Yuan Tang thought about it, and felt that it would take a day or two to get to Moshang according to his own pace. In this case, he might as well hitch a ride.

    Suzaku called his carriage, Yuan Tang jumped up and sat with him, and suddenly heard him ask: "Why would Chong Hao allow you to come back alone?"

    Of course Chong Hao would not allow him to come alone, but Yuan Tang Tang threw him away... He thought for a while, and said, "Because he thinks the aura in the world is not suitable for raising a baby."

    Suzaku looked suspicious, but after thinking about his friend's behavior for so many years, he felt that this was true. He can do it, he said: "The human world has lived in the fairy world for only a few months, and now you come here, wouldn't it be him who will die alone in the mortal world?"

    "It's just a snap of the fingers." Yuan Tang didn't take it to heart at all. It's nothing to be alone. He was suppressed in Qingqiu Fox Mountain for three hundred years. He survived like that day by day. How could it be Chonghao's turn? Can't stand it anymore?

    His words instantly made Suzaku suspicious: "Did you leave him and run up?"     "

    Why are you talking so much nonsense, I won't take your car anymore."

Suzaku stopped opening the door, Suzaku said with a sullen face, "Be honest, or I will send you down."

    "You need to worry about me and Chonghao?!"

    "You..." Since he couldn't open the door anyway, Suzaku sat back down again, and slowly said: "Since you have decided to

    repay your kindness, you shouldn't continue to torture him, and live a peaceful and beautiful life with him, isn't that good?" He couldn't remember exactly what kind of favor he owed Chonghao, he pursed his lips, and finally withdrew his hand pushing the door of the car, saying: "Everyone is saying that I want to repay the favor, what kind of favor do I want to repay him? I don't know myself?" "You don't know what he did for you..." Suzaku suddenly realized something, and said angrily, "You heartless thing     ,

    you just want to borrow your son to take over?!"

Tang realized that he had made a mistake, and immediately shouted louder than he could drink: "Nonsense!"

    "I want this child purely because I like Chonghao. I like him to give birth to him. What's the matter? Why are you so fierce? It's your turn." Are you staring fiercely? What are you staring at? Could it be that I am pregnant because I have to repay my kindness?"

    "..." The

    vixen's books during this time are really worth reading, and her mind has a lot more twists and turns than before. He yelled, and after a moment of silence, he said: "This... If you really like Chong Hao, it is naturally excellent."