33

Chapter 33: Memory

    The other party seemed to be frightened by his words. After a moment of silence, he retracted the hand holding him. The vixen visually observed the difference in strength between the two, and wisely decided not to be as knowledgeable as him.

    He turned around with a cold snort, but was suddenly grabbed by the collar again, and slipped back again: "Bring the fairy-catching bottle."

    This in his arms is actually the legendary fairy-catching bottle? ! Then with this, wouldn't he be able to catch gods and eat them for himself?

    The vixen turned around in an instant, and after two moves, he was immobilized by the immobilization spell. He stared at the person in front of him, unable to move even with all his might, and said, "You, you know I am..."

    "Master Moshang's Fairy couple?" Chong Hao chuckled, he raised his hand, and easily took out what the vixen put into the collar, Yuan Tang's face changed drastically, all the storage magic weapons, no matter how big or small they are, have the same settings , only the owner can access it at will, and if outsiders can take things out, there are only three possibilities: first, the owner is dead;

    The first two can be ruled out directly, the vixen looked at the person in front of him, wondering and uncertain.

    Even if Moshangcheng is Chong Hao's closest subordinate, he has not yet reached the level of a true immortal. The so-called strength of a true immortal is that he can move mountains and seas with a single lift of his hand, and above a true immortal is God-asking, an existence close to the way of heaven. , can casually burn the lower realms to ashes, this kind of strength can only be found in those old things that have lived from ancient times to the present, such as Sixiang, who was born with destiny, or those who participated in the prehistoric battle. Some heroes of the human world.

    Yuan Tang can be sure that he doesn't have anyone close to him, perhaps a god, but he has already been eaten by Chong Hao, so... there seems to be only one person above the real immortal in Moshang City.

    He hasn't looked at Chong Hao through the old year mirror for two days. The last time he looked at him, it seemed that he was going to fight again... Could it be that he died in battle?

    Impossible, Chong Hao is the God of War, so it is impossible for him to die in battle... Unless he inadvertently gave Chong Hao his life and died again, do the current gods die so early when they come down to earth? He thought that Chonghao would have to live at least until he was seventy or eighty, how many days he had only been in Moshang City, and it was only eighteen days if he was full of fights!

    Yuan Tang didn't dare to ask for the fairy bottle again, only to see that after the other party took out the item, the bottle re-entered the Treasure Pavilion and returned to the shelf by himself.

    Yuan Tang asked uncertainly: "Are you... Chong Hao?"

    "I haven't seen you in eighteen years, but your brain is smart." The man concealed his blindness, and looked straight at him with a pair of golden pupils. The vixen's heart suddenly jumped Was shocked by his eyes.

    In an instant, it seemed as if a sharp needle had been pierced into his mind.

    Through these eyes, he suddenly saw himself.

    The man in red looked at the man drinking water opposite with his cheeks resting on his cheeks, his gaze swept across his indifferent face, and stopped on his golden pupils: "Why don't you like me? Is it because my eyes are not golden?"

    " What on earth do you want?"

    "I was worried about your injury, so I secretly ran over to see you...you are so cruel to me." He flattened his mouth, his face was aggrieved, and the man's brows were deeply furrowed because of this. : "Who is responsible for my injury? Have you forgotten?"