37

Chapter 37

    In the dark cave, a snow-white hand suddenly stretched out from the inside. The hand was slender and slender, and the fingers grabbed the stone outside with force. The inner side of the exposed wrist protruded a tendon due to the force, surging There is a sharp sense of beauty.

    A few black shadows poked their heads out from one side, looking closer to touch the hand, but suddenly the hand loosened and was dragged into the hole again.

    After a while, the hand struggled and stretch out again, Yuantang said tearfully, "Change place! The sand here hurts, it hurts!!"

    Teleported from one place to another, Yuantang still found fault , until Ah Wuze's caves were almost picked out by him, and the agreed seven days passed, Yuan Tang kicked Chong Hao away without hesitation, and leaned against the stone wall on one side with a stern face.

    If it wasn't for this brat, seven days and seven nights are nothing, he can't survive Chong Hao at all now, so angry!

    Chong Hao sacrificed the magic weapon to illuminate the dark cave in front of him, his golden eyes slowly moved down from his exquisite and unparalleled face, Yuan Tang immediately moved his legs, and shrank sideways.

    Chong Hao performed a cleansing technique on himself silently, but Yuan Tang said: "I want it too."

    Chong Hao glanced at his snow-delicate feet, and there were some transparent objects left underneath because of his movement , very dazzling on the pitch-black stone, he retracted his gaze, and placed another magic weapon in the cave, but it was a vessel made of jade, Yuan Tang's eyes lit up immediately: "Water basin!"

    He climbed in without hesitation, Warm water immediately overflowed from inside according to his tolerance, wrapping his scarred body, his pale face was quickly flushed by the heat, he glanced sideways at Chong Hao, and said, "Come here, wash my hair."

    Speaking bossy, Chonghao was not angry, he walked over, stroked Yuantang's loose long hair, and said, "If you like it, we can settle down in Awuze."

    "Of course I don't like it." Yuantang Without hesitation, he said: "I like Moshang, and I like your Treasure Pavilion."

    "You have supreme magic power, why bother with those things?"

    "The magic weapon saves trouble, your bathtub is good."

    "..." Chonghao was silent for a moment, and said, "This is a self-generated water cup, but it just got bigger."

    "Oh." Yuan Tang said; "Then will you still use it to drink water in the future?"

    "I don't dislike it You."

    "..." Yuan Tang burst out laughing, Chong Hao fixed his head, and said, "Hair is knotted, don't move around."

    "Do you know what I'm thinking?"

    "Go out and disrupt the Three Realms?"

    "Hmm."

    "Ah Tang..." Chong Hao lowered his eyelashes, held a comb in his hand, and carefully combed his long hair, and said in a gentle voice, "That's it, isn't it good?"

    "I was Did it really take your heart out?" Yuan Tang said: "After thinking about it, I always feel that we have been deceived by a huge illusion, it wants me to die, but the only one who can kill me is you, so it I lied to everyone, including you and me..."

    Chong Hao didn't speak.

    Yuantang suddenly realized something: "The last time I was in the mortal world, it was also responsible for that hallucination. It didn't allow me. You already guessed it, right?"