20

Chapter 20: Sincerity

    Yuan Tang has become the original form again, and most of the time, he believes that the original form can bring him a down-to-earth sense of security.

    Of course, the most important thing now is that in order to help Chonghao heal his wounds, he invested a lot of spiritual power, and it was a bit difficult to maintain his human form.

    In fact, this shouldn't have happened in the first place, but I don't know why recently, I always feel that my physical strength is much worse than before. If I have a choice, of course the original form is more comfortable.

    In order to calm himself down, he changed all his tails and counted them one by one, one two three four five six seven eight nine, one two three four five six seven eight nine... counting tails is addictive , because his tail is fluffy, soft, smooth and beautiful. There is no such beautiful tail in this world anymore.

    He hugged his tail, counted once, turned his head to look at Chonghao, counted again, turned his head to look at Chonghao again, the man beside him remained silent.

    His face was pale, as if all the blood had been drained, the fox hid its paws, patted his face with a pad of meat, then leaned over and touched the tip of his nose with its nose to confirm his breathing , and retracted his head to continue counting tails.

    After a while, he patted Chonghao's face again, and tried Chonghao's breathing again.

    Confirming that he was still alive, the little fox rolled out of the cave again, shook its hair, and disappeared into the grass.

    When he reappeared, his snow-white hair was already stained with blood. With a pheasant in his mouth, he went all the way back to Chong Hao, shook his hair and cast a spell to remove the blood. The technique lets the chicken roast itself on top.

    It was already midnight when Chong Hao woke up, he was woken up by being crushed, opened his eyes, and there was a little furry head on his neck, when he reached out his hand to touch it, it was smooth.

    The vixen was also awakened by his stroking from head to tail tip, and immediately raised his head to look over, his black eyes were fixed on him without blinking.

    Chong Hao said in a hoarse voice: "Get down first."

    The little fox jumped off his chest with one instruction and one movement.

    The self-healing technique that he injected so much spiritual power to help Chong Hao perform was not ineffective at all, at least the pierced place no longer hurt like a leak, but the internal injury that was slapped by the snake tail did not heal so quickly. The little fox next to him had no self-knowledge at all, he could only say: "Help me up."

    The little fox had no choice but to change back into a human form, stretched out his hand to help him up against the cliff, and then put him on the fire. The oily pheasant was handed over to him, but he heard him say: "Why didn't you send me back to the mansion?" "

    What will they do if they find you?"

    Chong Hao looked at him and said: "How many people have you slept with? "

    The vixen frowned, and said: "Only you, other non-human things will suck my energy, I'm not stupid."

    Chong Hao paused, the haze in his eyes that was so thick that it couldn't be melted faded away, Said: "How did you provoke them?"

    "That stupid snake is because I ate his Nadan, which is not a very good thing, but it has remembered me for so many years. The two twin pig heads are because of me. Burn down their magic hall, just burn it down and rebuild it... Be careful, the dilapidated house was ugly and ugly at the beginning, except that it was a little bigger, and it might look better when it is rebuilt. , one said that they would eat me separately...they are not good things."