Unintentionally

"The universe is cruel."

Morning 9am....The alarm clock was ringing repeatedly....

"Hmmm..." Jimin hummed softly and turned off the clock. Today is his second day as a working waiter in cafe Rio. Yesterday was the best day for Jimin. Cause he finally got a part time job in the cafe. Now he can earn by his own and also can send the money to his parents and his younger brother. Just 1 year ago Jimin came to Seoul for making a better career in future. He got admitted in Seoul national university. He was looking for a job about six months and finally got it yesterday.
"Oh no..I should not be late" Jimin said and got up from the bed. He went for the shower and after that he got ready for the cafe.
"I can do extra work today.." Jimin said while smiling and was wearing shoes. As there was no classes today so he can do extra work in the cafe.
Jimin locked the door and was about to left his little apartment but then Hoseok was calling him.
"Good morning, Hobi"
"Did you take your breakfast or you already left for the work!"
"Ohoo..I'm late today I will have my breakfast there. Don't worry!"
"Don't lie to me..I know you will never take your breakfast at the cafe.. cause you never eat your breakfast properly."
"I said don't worry ok..I will take it. Bye now..bus came already." Jimin said and cut the call promptly. He then went inside the bus. Most of the time Jimin skipped his breakfast. Cause there was like these days when he didn't want to waste money or didn't know what to do.
...............
"Hello Mr.Lee, Good morning." Jimin greeted his manager as he entered the cafe.
"Good morning."
"Do you need something!"
"No..are you doing half today or..
"No no..I will do full time today."
"That's good. Then go for your work."
"Okay. Thank you." Jimin said and went towards the food order side area. The cafe was quite famous at Seoul. People started coming gradually and Jimin and his working partners became busy.

At 3pm..a big BMW car stopped in front of the cafe. It was none other than Jungkook's car . Though he has a Marcedes but for going here and there he used BMW most of the time.
"No mr.smith , I said I will take this order means this one." Jungkook said to his business partner while entering The Cafe Rio.
"I know sir..ok at first let us sit. Come sir." Mr.smith said and they both sat on the table.
"Let me order something." Mr.smith said and called a waiter.
"Yes sir." One of the waiter said and was taking the order.
"Ok sir just wait for a while." The waiter greeted them.
"Sir,I was saying that, The Louis Vuitton has already sent you the order and you want another also!"
"I don't care..I didn't say no to them but I want yours brand also. And why you r saying no to me.Is there problem!"
"No no sir what will be the problem. But you know it will take some time.."
"How much time!"
"2 or 4 months.."
"Seriously!"
"No..I mean.."
"You took 6 months before and you want another 4months..!" Jungkook said quite loudly as he was getting angry at Mr. Smith's behavior.
"Jimin go and give the foods on 4no. Table" One of the waiter said to Jimin who was counting the bill of another customers.
"Ok..then give the bill to there" Jimin said and was taking the foods towards Jungkook's table.
Jungkook and Mr. Smith was still arguing on something when Jimin was placing the foods. The way Jungkook was looking angry Jimin just wanted to leave the table as soon as possible. After placing the foods when Jimin was about to keep the bar on the table he suddenly hit his elbow which made the drink fall on Jungkook's suit and pants.
"What the...." Jungkook groaned loudly.
"Oh no..I'm I'm so sorry sir..wait a min I'm I'm.. clearing it." Jimin said somehow and took out some tissues from his pocket.
"Seriously are you kidding me! You will wash my suits with your tissue paper!" Jungkook said still looking at his suit.
"No..I mean.."
"You should have watched." Mr. Smith said to Jimin. And was helping Jungkook.
"what happened, sir.." The manager came as he noticed these all in that time.
"Oh.. Mr. Jeon I'm so sorry. " The manager said as he recognized Jungkook.
"Whats the use of saying sorry now!" Jungkook said.
"Actually sir he is new here didn't know everything yet.. please forgive this poor boy."
"Poors can't do anything perfectly and you should not keep them at your work place. Mind it." Jungkook said not even looking at Jimin and left the place. Jimin's hreat clenched listening to Jungkook's words. He tightened his fists. And was looking at Jungkook's direction.Tears escaped from his eyes.
"Why you said this!" Jimin said while looking at his manager.
"You should thank me that I saved by saying those words otherwise he should have fired you now."
"Why he will fire me..he is not my manager."
"You don't know that famous man!"
"No and I don't want to know either. But still you shouldn't have said that."
"Don't argue. It's your fault."
"How..I didn't done it intentionally."
"Who will believe in your words! Everyone will think you can't do anything properly."
Jimin didn't say anything only was looking at his manager.
"It's your second day and you already messed up,I don't know what you will do further!"the manager sighed.
"Fine I'm sorry." Jimin said with a shaky voice.
"You will get only 50% of your salary this month."
"What..but why no"
"Yes.. accept this salary for this month or leave the job"
"No.. please. Mr.lee "
"Your choice"
Jimin wanted to scream loudly..
"Ok I accept the salary." Jimin said as leaving the job will not be a good decision.
"Good." The manager said and left.

The Cafe Rio:

See you in next part ☺️💜