Night club

"Wishing to the star not to meet with you again"

Jimin reached at his home. He rang the bell and Hobi opened it.
"Finally you here!"
"You didn't sleep yet!"
"At first let's eat then I will sleep at your place tonight."
"Ook ok..now let me in" Jimin said playfully.
Jimin took shower and then ate his dinner with Hobi. He was actually hungry but didn't take his meal all day long.
It's 11pm now. Jimin and Hobi was laying on the bed and was scrolling Twitter. Jimin was looking for another job on Google.
"Hah..look at them.. enjoying the party after earning for one night." Hobi said as some of their friends posted on Twitter. Jimin promptly looked at Hobi.
"Earning for one night means?"
"Yeah..one of my friends said that they were working at a night club whole night and then they got paid for that."
"What's the night club name!"
"It's really luxurious at Seoul. The Dale&Rose. But why you r so curious..you already have a part time job "
"Um..no I'm not curious I'm just asking like that you know."
"Really! Ok then good night."
"Good night." Jimin said and turned off the lamp.
"I have to go there." Jimin said quitely under his breath.
....................
Morning 8 30 am ...
Jungkook was getting ready for his office.Min was waiting for him with the car.
"Good morning sir." Min greeted Jungkook and opened the car door.
"Good morning."
"What's my schedule for today!"
"Sir,you have two meetings today. One with LV brand and other with Chanal. Both manager will arrived by 3pm."
"Okay then."
After 40min Jungkook reached at his office.
.................
Jimin also reached at the cafe early today. He was gonna do half time today.  As he decided to do another duty at night.
............
Afternoon 5pm...
Jungkook finished his meetings with the managers of LV and Chanal.
"Aishhh I'm tired." Jungkook said and was resting on his desk. In that time his phone was ringing.
"Ow.. Taehyung!" Jungkook said and received the call.
"Hello!"
"Hey what's up..how r you my best friend."
"Yeah I'm good. How are you."
"Not so fine cause we didn't meet with each other quite a long time." Tae said over the phone.
"Yeah that's right."
"Let's meet tonight."
"Where!"
"I'm sending you the location."
"Ok then bye.."
"Okay bye."
Jungkook finished his works by 9pm. He then headed for the destination to meet with Taehyung.
............
Jimin reached at the Dale&Rose club. He was looking around before entering the club. He dressed well as it was a luxurious club. He then went inside the club.
"Excuse me." Jimin said one of the waiter who was going to serve the bar.
"Yes!"
"I'm here for one night duty. Can you please tell me from where I have to start?"
"Owh I see.. please go room no. 2ER. There our manager is sitting."
"Oh okay thanks."
Jimin went to the room. The manager gave him the duty of bar side area. Jimin happily accepted the duty.
"You will get 7 thousands won for this duty." The manager said while looking at Jimin.
"Ok sir I'm accepting the duty. Thank you so much." Jimin said and then left the room. Seven thousands was so much for Jimin.
Jimin went towards the bar side area and wore his costume.
.........
"Wow Dale&Rose after a long time,here we go again." Jungkook said to Tae while looking at the club from outside.It was 11pm when they reached at the club.
"Let's go then." Tae said with a smile and they both entered into the club. The club was full today. Heavy metal Music was playing around. Jungkook and Tae sat on a corner side table.
"Let's order wine!"
"I will take soju also." Jungkook said.
"Okay." Tae said and ordered wine and soju.
After 3mins Jimin brought the wine and soju. He was placing the glasses and the bottles on the table. In that his gaze fell onto Jungkook who was busy taking with Tae. Jimin's eyes were wide opened seeing the same person again. Jimin wanted to talk about that day with Jungkook but it's not the right time as it could create scene again and Jimin didn't want to lose his this duty also.
"Here is it sir." Jimin said and then left the table before Jungkook could say thanks.
"Today I also want to yell on you." Jimin said under his breath while looking at Jungkook.
"Aiii this is so good ..."Tae said while drinking the soju. He drank 8th glass of soju till now.
"Keep that..you drank my soju also and now I'm drinking wine when I ordered for soju." Jungkook said and then both of them were laughing.
"Hahaha...ok ok.."
"Let's go now it's 12 already."
"12.so soon."
"Yeah let's go I'm sleepy also." Jungkook said and then held Tae's arm and went outside of the club.
"Hey you please give the order there I'm coming in a short." Jimin said to one of the waiter and then he also went outside as he was watching Jungkook going outside.
"Excuse me!" Jimin said loudly.
Jungkook was about to go inside the car but he stopped listening to Jimin.
Jungkook frownd his eyebrows as he didn't recognize Jimin.
"Who?"
"Apologize."
"Excuse me,for what and who r you!"
"Oh really you didn't recognize me!"
"No."
"The same person on whom you yelled and said many bad things at the restaurant."
Jungkook remember then he yelled on a waiter in a cafe.
"I didn't like your talking style now apologize to me " Jimin again said while looking at Jungkook.
"But it was your fault."
"No,I didn't done it intentionally. It was an accident."
"How do I believe in you! What if you did this to catch my attention cause I'm a great CEO."
"Hahaha.. seriously. CEO my foot."
"What!"
"Yes..  a person like you can never be great person cause you think that poor can't do anything properly. You know what they can do everything. They r better than the rich people at least better than you." Jimin said with all his courage as he was angry and hurt.
"How dare you to talk with me like that."
"So strange.. still you r arguing with me when you should say sorry."
"I will not say sorry. What will you do!"
"Nothing, I will just wish to the star that don't let me meet with this type of cruel person in this world. And you r not any great one ,you r the cruel person ever I met till now." Jimin said and then went inside the club again.
Jungkook couldn't say anything except looking at Jimin.

The night club:

See you in next part 💜