Ominous

"Stay with me under the light of thousands stars."

"I said who are you!" Jimin said loudly.
"Shhhhh" The stranger hushed and turned on the light.
"Wh..who are you!"
"Hahaha...may be your death."
Jimin's eyes were wide opened listening to this. His heart stopped beating.
"Wh..what do you mean..what do you want!"
"Shhh...you talk to much Mr.Jimin."
"Just shut up." Jimin said and was about to go towards the door but the stranger held his hand tightly and made him stopped.
"Leave me..."
"You can't go now dear...Let me do my work and get paid then I will leave this place."
"Whatt!"
"Wh..who sent you here!"
"Hahaha..it's none of your business." The stranger said and was approaching towards Jimin. Jimin started walking backwards.
...................
"Where did you go Jimin!"
"He just left you!hah!" Yuna said from behind and Jungkook looked at her.
"Just shut up.."
"Yeah I will..but the truth is Jimin just left you in the middle of the party..oww poor you!"
Jungkook's anger rich on its peak he gave Yuna a death glare.
"You know what..he is here and i know this."
"Hahahaha.. really then where is he? Should I announced that Park Jimin the boyfriend of Jeon Jungkook's just got lost in the middle of the party!"
Jungkook sighed at Yuna's word.
"Anyway it's dance time now everyone will dance except you. I'm feeling pity on you really!" Yuna said while laughing and went towards the stage.
Jungkook again started looking for Jimin.
"Why I'm feeling so strange!" Jungkook said under his breath. In that time Jungkook's gaze fall onto the waiter who spoiled Jungkook's shirt somewhile ago. Jungkook frownd his eyebrows when he saw the waiter talking over the phone for so longer.
"Excuse me!" Jungkook said and the waiter flinched suddenly.
"Ye..yes sir..sir!"
"Whom are you talking with!"
"Me..me no no one .do you need anything sir?"
"Yes..did you see the boy who was sitting with me somewhile ago?"
"Owh..that boy I'm mean sir...no I didn't notice him."
"You even didn't see him!"
"I..I yes no I mean no I didn't!"
"Yes or no!" Jungkook said with a serious voice and was approaching towards the waiter.
"Yes yes sir I remember actually I saw him going upstairs." The waiter promptly said in fear.
"Upstairs?"
"Yes..yes sir."
"Thanks.." Jungkook said and gave glare to the waiter and then rushed towards upstair.
...............
"Don't come near me...let me go.."
"Not now why can't you just keep quiet!"
"Helpppp..helpp me..Jung.. Jungkook.. anyone helllpp" Jimin was screaming loudly.
"No need to scream...no one will come this room!"
"Why...why you bring me here...who told you this tell mee.."
The stranger brought out a knife from his pocket and showed it to Jimin. Jimin gulped watching the knife.
"Noh..no..let..let me go please..I didn't done anything!"
"Hahaha... I know I know baby..but what I can I do! It's my job."
"How can you kill someone like this...you you will be in jail if Jungkook know this."
"Hah... anyway just get ready for die." The stranger said and was coming towards Jimin.
"No...aiiii" Jimin pushed the stranger forcefully and was trying to unlock the door.
"Jungkook... Jungkook help"
"Where r you Jimin! Jimin?" Jungkook was screaming Jimin's name.
"Jimin?"
"You r too much!" The stranger said and ran towards Jimin but Jimin promptly escaped from his grips and went to the corner.
"Aishhh you bithch don't made me
angry "
Jimin's gaze fell onto the big flowers pot. He then stood up and ran towards the flower pot and pushed it and it made a big sound of breaking glasses.
Jungkook stopped where he was when he finally listened to the breaking sounds.
"Jimin!" Jungkook said and ran towards the last room where the sounds came from.
"Jimin!Jiminn are you here?"Jungkook said and was knocking the door repeatedly.
"Jung ... Jungkook..Jungkoook!"
"Ji..it's Jimin's voice Jungkook siad desperately and was trying to open the door.
"Kook helpppp helpp me" Jimin screamed loudly.
"Jimin don't worry I'm opening it..who the hell locked you inside." Jungkook said and was kicking the door with all his force.
"Aishhh...I need to do fast." The stranger said and stood up while holding the knife in his hand.
"Jimin... Jimin are you ok..I'm opening the door."
Jimin was trying his best to ran away from the stranger but the stranger blocked him from around.
Jungkook kicked the door and the door finally wide opened.
"Jimiiinnn!" Jungkook's eyes were wide opened seeing Jimin crying and was about to caught the stranger but
The stranger looked and Jungkook and plunged the knife into Jimin's abdomen.
"Yaaaaaaaa...." Jungkook screamed loudly.
"Good bye!" The stranger said and went towards the window and got down from the balcony.
"Hey youuuu..." Jungkook said and then looked at Jimin.
"Jiii Jimin!"
"Jung....hh..kook!"
"Ji.. Jimin..I ..I'm so..sorry.." Jungkook said with a shaky voice and kept his hand on Jimin's abdomen. Jimin's shirt became red with his blood as the blood was dripping continuesly.
"Jimin.. Jimin...keep your eyes open ok..just open...we are going to hospital." Jungkook said and carried Jimin like bridal style and was taking him downstairs.

"So ladis and gen.." Yuna couldn't finish his words when her gaze fell onto Jungkook who was coming from upstairs while carrying Jimin in his arms. Everyone was looking at them and was making shocking noise
Jungkook was about to left the place but he stopped at the door and looked at Yuna.
"Get ready for going to jail." Jungkook said loudly and then left the place.

See you in next part 💜