Danger

"Believe me or not but there is something between us."

Jimin and Hobi woke up early today as they have to go versity. Jimin took shower and was getting ready for the versity in that time he saw a message on his phone screen.
Kook
Good morning.
Min
Good morning.
Koo
Are you free today?
Min
Umm no I have classes.
Koo
Owh..ok then I will pick you up later

Min
No Jungkook don't pick me,it looks suspicious. My all friends will doubt on me if you again come with your car and pick me.
Koo
Ok then. I will come with my bike hiding my face. Wait for me ;-)
Min
I mean it's not necessary. You have also works don't waste your time
Koo
I'm not wasting my time. And I will come you just wait for me. Bye.❤️

Jimin was about to write no again but he sighed and gave up as he already know that Jungkook is also stubborn.
................
Jimin and Hobi reached at the versity. They have three classes today. Jimin told Jungkook to come at 4pm as their classes will be finished in that time.
"Hobi.."
"Yeah let's go I have no dance class today."
"Actually I can't go with you. Jungkook called me and said that he will come to pick me. I have forbidden him but he didn't listen to me." Jimin said almost like complaining.
"Owh I see..he really wants to be your friend. Ok then I'm going. Be careful."
"Yeah I will be bye."
"Bye." Hobi said and left the versity.
Jimin went outside of the versity and was waiting for Jungkook in a garden which was beside SNU building. That was nice place for waiting. Jimin sat on a chair and took his phone.
"Will he even come or not!" Jimin said under his breath while checking the time 4:10. In that time Jimin received a message again.
Koo
Just wait for 10mins. I actually stucked with my work. But I'm almost done and I will be there. Sorry for late :-(

Jimin smiled a little bit while looking at the message. He then laid on a bench and was waiting for Jungkook.
"Why I'm even waiting for him! What's stopping me suddenly!" Jimin said quitely under his breath and then closed his eyes.

"Look he is there .."
"Are you sure he messed up with you!"
"Yes."
"Let's go!"
....
"Hey Park Jimin."
Jimin opened his eyes promptly and looked at the boys standing in front of him.
"Owh..Hyunjin and Seok you both?" Jimin said to the boys who also read at SNU but known as SNU gangster more than students.
"Say sorry to my brother."
"What why!"
"I said sorry to Seok . You don't remember what you have done with me at the canteen!" Seokmin said loudly.
"Yes I remember I pushed you cause you r the one who pushed me at first and just because of you my lunch also fell on the ground." Jimin said with a serious voice.
"Really. What do you think you r to mess up with me!"
"Shut up. I'm at least not a gangster type like you both. So just please go from here." Jimin said and was about to grab his bag but Hynjin grabbed Jimin's arms and made him stop.
"Do you think that we will let you go unless you say sorry!"
"Are you threatening me!"
"Just say sorry and leave."
"Why I will say sorry when I didn't done anything wrong!"
"Really got it you will not gonna listen to us." Hynjin said and said something to seokmin .
"Let's go with us then"
"Where! Leave my hand " Jimin said and was trying to remove their hands from his arms.
"We can't take him to our place right now let's punish him here!" Hyunjin said and then took Jimin with them in a place where nobody comes that much and the place was exact beside the garden.

Jungkook finally finished his works and then promptly took his bike and then headed for to pick up Jimin.
"Hey I'm coming." Jungkook sent a voice message to Jimin.
...........
"Hey you both leave me ...I said leave" Jimin was screaming loudly as both the boys already tied up Jimin's hands and legs with the rope.
"Say sorry and we will leave you alone" Seokmin said and was laughing.
"You just can't put me here it's not right place.i will complain about both of you."
"Hahahaha...lol..you know what it's the best place. Look just in the middle of a empty swimming pool and then we will turn it on."
"No .. leave me I said I will not leave you both you r doing wrong ..you r bullying me"
"Yes we r cause we don't afraid of anyone huh"
"One last time I'm saying to you will say sorry or not!"
"Never. You both are like beasts I will never say sorry to a person like both of you " Jimin said loudly which made Hynjin and Seokmin angry.
"Fine then die here heh" Seokmin said and turned on the tap of the swimming pool.
"Hey no leave..help" Jimin started panicking now and was trying to move himself from the water.
.........
Jungkook reached at the versity and was calling Jimin.
"I'm so late but please pick up the call " Jungkook said while looking at the gate.
"Why he is not receiving!"
"Are you waiting for someone!" The guard said who was noticing Jungkook.
"Um yeah. Do you know Park Jimin?
"Oh yeah I saw him."
"Ow..where?"
"He went towards the garden there..I think he was waiting for someone "
"Thanks a lot." Jungkook said and then went inside the garden running.

See you in next part 💜