Fashion fair

"There is a connection between sun and moon."

Evening 7 pm....
Jimin was reading while sitting on the bed and Hoseok was doing some work on laptop. In that time they both received a message from SNU.
"Owh..did you also received the message!" Jimin said to Hoseok.
"Which one?"
"Look it's from our versity."
"Ohh..yeah.. tomorrow we r going to an exhibition of Seoul fashion fair."
"Hmm yeah..let's go I'm excited."
"Are you sure! Are you feeling better?"
"Yaa..I'm totally ok. Stop worrying now."
"Okay then..let's go." Hoseok said and then they were smiling together.
...........
"Yeah yeah..ok everything will be perfect don't worry."
"Yeah I will be there also."
"Ok then. We will inaugruate the fair together. Ok bye." Jungkook said all these over the phone with Louis Vuitton manager and then cut the call.
"Sir..I also sent the invitation to SNU,and others company. They r also coming." Min Yoongi said while holding a file on his hand.
"Okay thanks..and confirm that everything goes perfectly."
"Don't worry sir. I already make sure about this."
............
Morning 8 am......
Jimin and Hoseok reached at the versity. And then they sat in their class room.
"Students!" The class teacher said.
"Yes sir."
"So our department is going to attend Seoul Fashion fair. You all will enjoy it be sure about this. We will go in two teams. Team A and B. So now I need volunteers for the teams. I want to choose Jimin and Eunwoo."
Both Jimin and Eunwoo looked at each other.
"Jimin and Eunwoo will you both do this volunteer duty!"
"Yes sir we will." They both said together.
"Ok fine come here and wear this cap." The teacher said and handed over a blue cap to both of them.
"All the best." Eunwoo said to Jimin with a smile.
"Same to you." Jimin also said and smiled back.
All the students got inside the bus and headed for the fair.
.........................
After 40mins they all reached at the fair which was happening beside a river.
"Wow the place is very nice."
"Yeah I'm loving it." All the students were saying this.
"All of you please get in line." Jimin said to his team. The students got in th lines.
"Students make sure to take ticket."
"Ok sir."
They all entered the fair. There were many stalls and also many expensive brands pictures. Jimin was looking around the fair. But his gaze stucked in a picture which was showing on big screen. Jimin's eyes became wide seeing the picture. Cause it was Jungkook's picture.
"Why on earth his picture is showing here!" Jimin cursed under his breath.
"Oh Jeon Jungkook's picture!"
"Yeah cause he arranged this exhibition."
"Really that means he will also come."
"Yeah may b." Two students were talking and Jimin listened this all.
"He.. arranged this!" Jimin said in a disbelief voice.
"Hey Jimin let's go there.. what r you doing here!" Hoseok said and dragged Jimin with him.
"Why I came here!" Jimin said and was willing to leave the fair as soon as possible.
...........
Jungkook's Marcedes stopped in front of the fair. There were many car's also. Jungkook then entered inside the fair.
"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the Exhibition of Seoul fashion fair. Now we r going to inaugruate the fair. Our CEO of Jk fashion world and manager of LV brand are present here right now. So please applause guys."
Everyone was clapping for the CEO and the for the manager. They together cut the red rope and inaugruated the fair.
"Thank you so much everyone for attending here today. I'm really greatful. I hope you all will enjoy our fair. You all are allowed to visit all of the store and the fashion corner." Jungkook said then came down from the stage. Everyone was clapping loudly for him.
"Hobi can we go home now!"
"Now! But we came just now. Why what happened!"
"Nothing I'm not interested anymore."
"Why ..!"
"Nothing just like that!" Jimin said and was roaming around.
"What happened with him!" Hobi said under his breath.
.......
Jimin was looking for a peaceful place where he could spend his time. He then saw a small cottage. It was looking beautiful. Jimin decided to go there. He then entered inside the cottage. The room was small. But the view was so beautiful cause it was right beside the river.
"Wah..so nice. Finally I can rest here." Jimin said sat on the couch. There was a washroom also. Jimin looked around the cottage.
"Such a cute cottage. Perfect for me. I can stay here easily. Hahaha" jimin said while giggling. Suddenly Jimin heard a sound coming from the washroom. Jimin looked at the washroom door.
"Is there anyone inside the washroom!" Jimin said and stood up. Then he was approaching towards the washroom door.

Jimin:

Jungkook:

Jungkook:

See you in next part ☺️