Why him!

"There is something between us that's why the destiny brought us in front of each other every time."

Jungkook sat on the couch and was waiting for the rain to stop. Jimin was feeling sleepy and he closed his eyes while leaning back. Jungkook looked at him and then sighed.
"Seriously! How can he sleep at this moment!" Jungkook said while looking at Jimin.
Jimin fell asleep and his head tilted towards Jungkook shoulder a little.
"What the.hey you." Jungkook said and was trying to hold jimin's head. At one point Jimin was resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook couldn't do anything.
"He had to sleep now!"
It's been 45mins but still no one came. And the rain finally stopped.
"Hey you ..wake up now." Jungkook called Jimin and Jimin woke up.
"Umm...did we arrived!"
"Lol..he is daydreaming also."
"We r stucked,not in a drive."
"Hm..oww..I fell asleep! Oh no.." Jimin said while looking around.
"Did you open the door!"
"As if I have keys and you r asking so smoothly." Jungkook said and stood up.
"Why you always like this." Jimin said and also stood up.
In that time Hobi and Eunwoo was coming towards the river while looking for Jimin. Jimin was looking through the window.
"Ow..hobii..Hobiii , Eunwoooo I'm here here!" Jimin said and waved at them.
"Someone is calling us.."
"Yeah..ow is that Jimin there!" Hobi said while looking at the cottage.
"Oh yeah let's go." They both were running towards the door.
"Jimin!"
"I'm stucked, please open the door."
"How you..ok ok wait." Eunwoo said and was looking for the security guard.
"Finally my friends are here" Jimin said and walked towards the door.
Jungkook was also waiting at the door. They both shared a look but didn't say anything more.
"Jimin can you hear us!"
"Yes Hobi!"
"We have to break the lock..there is no guard so step back ok!"
"Okay don't worry just break it."
"Ok..fine"
Jimin was stepping back and in that time his toes suddenly twisted and was about to fall on the ground but Jungkook held him by his waist tightly.
"Watch it,Mr.park." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin.
"I'm..I'm sorry!" Jimin said and promptly stood up. The door was wide opened finally.
"Jimin..you ..owh..Mr.Jeon!"
"Thanks guys for helping." Jungkook said and left the cottage immediately.
Jimin and his friends were looking at Jungkook's direction.
"Jimin,,you were stucked here with him!"
"My bad luck... anyway let's go I'm hungry and shivering also."
"You became drenched..how?"
"Because of the rain lets go now.." Jimin said and went outside the cottage.
"Never in my life I want to stuck with him again." Jimin said while walking fast towards the fair.
Hobi thought for a while as he was guessing something with Jimin and Mr. Jeon.
..............
"Sir..where were you!" Min Yoongi said in a desperate voice.
"I was stucked!"
"Why didn't you call me!"
"I forgot my phone at the car "
"Oh no..are you ok!"
"Yeah.."
"What happened to your coat!"
"It's wet"
"How.."
"My bad luck that's why..now let's go..start the announcement again." Jungkook said and went inside the vanue.
..............
Jimin left the fair early as he told his teacher that he was not feeling good. Hobi was also with him. They got inside the bus and was heading for home.
"Jimin.."
"Yeah!"
"Is there anything between you and... Mr. Jeon!"
"What..no.."
"No I mean I saw you both before so while fighting with each other."
"He is a arrogant, unkind person. He made my life tough. Because of him I will not get my full salary this month. He thinks that poor can't do anything properly. He is so unkind. I don't want to see his face again. But look wherever I go this bastard come in front of me." Jimin said and sighed.
Hobi's eyes were wide opened listening to this.
"How can he thinks like that..."
"Don't worry Jimin...I will ne with you. If he again say something bad yo you I will not leave him." Hobi said while holding Jimin's hand.

Merry Christmas everyone 🎄💜💜💜See you in next part ☺️

See you in next part ☺️