A friend

"Here begins the game of destiny!"

Jimin was cleaning the table and was almost done with it. In that time Hobi was calling him again. Jimin looked at his phone and again kept it in his pocket. He knew that why Hobi was calling him. What just happened with him somewhile ago after that Jimin didn't want to eat anything right then. He was about to switched off his phone but in that time he saw a message popped up on his home screen. A smile formed on his face. Jimin promptly opened chat.

Koo
Hey are you there!"
                                  Min
                      Yes,how are you!
Koo
Sorry I was so busy these days. And tired also.
                           Min
             It's ok. I was busy also actually.
Koo
How was your day!
                         Min
                    Not so good :-(  your?
Koo
Not so good also. I again yelled on someone. Couldn't control my anger.
                                Min
                Owho..you again couldn't control! It's ok..try to keep your cool,as I said the instructions before follow them :-)
Koo
Yeah..I will try. Hey let's talk later I have to go now.
                     Min
               Ok take care.
Koo
Same to you ;-)

Jungkook kept the phone and went inside his car. He came home for changing his suits. And now it's time for his office.
Jimin didn't switch off his phone,he just kept it. He was feeling better talking with his online friend. Yes,it's his first friend he made online. It's been 5months Jimin was talking with koo. He didn't know how he actually got such a good friend in online. Just about five months ago, Jimin downloaded an app called Discord for his study group. And one day he sent a request to an user named "koo" Jimin was smiling hard looking at the user name and he unknowly sent a request. But the fact is koo accepted his request after 10mins. Just like Jimin, Jungkook was also smiling hard looking at the user name "min..Chim Chim" so Jungkook accepted the request as he was curious to know about Chim Chim . Well, Jungkook wanted to a place where no one will know him as a Jungkook. He actually wanted peace. Cause the social media is full of after him and he became tired all of this. So he opened a another discord account. He has been talking with Min about five months. But they didn't met still. There was some days they couldn't chat properly because of their busy schedule. But still whenever they got time they remind of each other and start chatting. !Destiny! None of them knows that behind this koo it's Jungkook and behind this min it's Jimin.
...........
"I have to look for another job for this month." Jimin said and sighed.
.......
Evening 6pm.....
"May I come in sir!" Min Suga siad before entering Jungkook's office room.
"Yes, Suga."
"Sir here is the documents."
"LV brand accepted your order."
"I see...okay thanks."
"Ok sir ..you want to leave now!"
"Um..no I have some more works I will leave then."
"Ok sir let me know when you will leave."
"Yeah ok." Jungkook said and again started his works.
............
Jimin drank his 4th coffee and was working again. In that time Hobi entered in the cafe. He was looking for Jimin and then directly went towards him.
"Why you r not picking up my phone!"
"Uh..what r you doing here!"
"That's not important. Why you didn't receive my call and texts."
"You called me! Oh..I'm so sorry I was so busy today."
"Really..did you take your meal!"
"Yeah I took. You came here for asking this.oh Hobi!"
"Don't lie..you were only drinking coffee right!"
"No..I was not..I really took my meal."
"Let's go then Im here to pick up you."
"But it's my full time duty today. I will be late Hobi."
"Ok..then I'm waiting for you with foods at your home. Meet me there."
"You don't have to."
"Shut up. And do fast." Hobi said and left the cafe.
When Jimin came at Seoul Hobi received him and took him at his house. After staying at Hobi's house 2months Jimin decided to stay at his own cause he didn't want to be anyone's load by staying at someone's house and without doing anything.
But Hobi is the one who take care of Jimin in every moment. And Jimin is greatful for that.
At 10pm.. Jimin finally finished his works and was waiting for bus. After 5mins the bus came and Jimin went inside it. He was feeling tired and sad at the same time. He looked through the window and was resting his head on the window glass.

See you in next part ☺️
Do you guys use discord? If you are interested you can join in discord. There is a jikook channel. It's group of jikookers around the world. We talk about jikook moments and many things about them. So if you want to join sent me message. I will share the link.