Listen

"You are the one whom I looking for!"

We r like enemies we can't be...." Jimin couldn't finish his words before that Jungkook pulled Jimin towards him and crashed their lips together.
The kiss became passionate in a second when Jimin stopped pushing Jungkook and kept his hand on Jungkook's neck. Jungkook held Jimin's waist.
Why it's not feeling strange rather than it's feeling like heaven. As if their lips were waiting for each others touch for years and years.
They both were thinking this in their mind. They broke the kiss as they were out of breath.
"Wh .what are you doing Jungkook!"
"Can't we we..be friend Jimin!" Jungkook said while looking at Jimin.
"Wh..why! Why you want to be friend with me! You said I always disturbed you."
"No...I didn't say that from my heart. I was a aggressive person. Still I'm fighting for it. Don't misunderstand me."
Jimin never saw Jungkook like this. His voice was soft and husky. Jimin felt like he was meeting with another Jeon Jungkook whose behavior really matched with koo.He is the Koo.
"Jimin!" Jungkook called out Jimin's name as he was lost in his own thoughts.
"I..I need time. I ..I can't trust .."
"It's alright. You don't have to be friend with me right now. We can be friends slowly." Jungkook said and smiled at Jimin who was standing still.
"Let's sit you wanna drink!"
"No I want to go home."
"I can drop you if you want!"
"No thanks. I brought Hobi's car."
"Okay then..let's go." They both came outside. Jimin was about to go inside the car but Jungkook called him again.
"Ji.. Jimin!"
"Yeah!"
"No.. nothing bye .drive safe."
"Same to you." Jimin said and went inside his car. He was still in processing what just happened somewhile ago. Jungkook was looking at Jimin's direction and then he also went inside his car then left the place.
....................
Jimin rang the bell and Hobi promptly opened it for him.
"You came! How was it? Did you both became good friends!" Hobi asked desperately as he was excited to hear.
"Jimin!" Hobi again said but Jimin was only walking and then suddenly sat on a couch.
"What happened why you r not talking!"
"Tell me about Koo. How he looks? Is he handsome. "
"Hobi.."
"Yeah tell me I'm listening."
"Koo is..none other than.."
"Who who?"
"Jungkook!"
............
(There was silence for five minutes. As both of them were in shocked.
"Wait..what!"
"Jungkook!"
"You mean Jeon Jungkook" Hobi said these all in a disbelief voice.
"Yes." Jimin said and finally looked at Hobi.
"How Jimin oh my God how?"
"Hobi..he..he"
"He what.. don't tell me he again hurted you." Hobi said almost tightened his fists.
"He kissed me."
"Oh then alright..wait whattt!"
"He  Jeon Jungkook kissed you!" Hobi screamed loudly.
Jimin didn't say anything only was nodding his head.
"Wait how!" You both are like enemies for each other right! How suddenly he kissed you!"
"He wants to be my friend."
"What!"
"Suddenly! Why?" Hobi again asked as he still didn't processed anything . In that time Jimin's phone was vibrating.
Jimin took his phone and saw the message.

Koo
You reached?

Jimin was looking at the message. Suddenly the kissing scene popped up on his mind and his heart started beating fast.
                             Min
                       Yeah..
Koo
I also reached.
                            Min
               That's great. I'm tired good night then..
Koo
Wait Jimin..
                             Min
                   Yeah?
Koo
Can I have your number?

Jimin's mind stopped working.
"Why he is behaving like this!" He said under his breath.
Min
********
                        Koo
                     Owh thank you so much.
Jimin closed the chat as he was confused enough.
"Hobi I'm so confused."
"Jimin be careful. Behave good if he also behaves good towards you. But also be careful. Cause this is all of sudden and you can't trust anyone so fast."
"Umm yeah you right." Jimin said and was about to go for changing but his phone was ringing again.
"Who's this!"
"Hello!"
"Hi I'm Jungkook that's my number. "
Jimin looked at the number again.
"Owh okay."
"Okay see you tomorrow. Bye."
"Yeah see you.bye."
They both cut the call.
"Wait why i just said see you?" Jimin said under his breath.
......................
"So you r not that bad and disturbing person what I used to think before." Jungkook said while looking at one of the Jimin's selca that he found from Jimin's Instagram account

The selca:

See you in next part 💜