It's you and me

"My heart is saying I love you."

Morning 8am......
Jungkook woke up early today and was making breakfast for both of them. He decided to leave early for the sea beach. Jimin was still sleeping.
Jungkook prepared the breakfast and set them on the table and then went to call Jimin.
"Jimin..wake up baby..it's morning already."
"Hu! Morning!"
"Yeah..wake up we have to go."
"Why you didn't call me early!" Jimin said and sat down while yawning.
Jungkook smiled and kissed on Jimin's lips .
"It's ok..it's not too late.."
"Hmm..I'm excited."
"Yes me too..let's go I made the breakfast."
"Carry me!" Jimin said and opened his arms like a baby.
Jungkook couldn't help but chuckled at Jimin's cuteness.
"Awww..come!" Jungkook carried Jimin in his arms and was taking him in the dinning room.
They both ate breakfast together and then was getting ready.
.....
"What should I wear!" Jimin said while looking at his all clothes. He then took a black t-shirt and wore it.
Jungkook wore a black shirt and a cap then came out from the changing room.
"You ready!" Jungkook asked while looking at Jimin.
"Yeah..how am I looking!"
Jungkook came closure to Jimin and made  Jimin  to look at the mirror with him.
"No matter what you wear ..you look best in every dress. You are just perfect."
Jimin blushed and looked at Jungkook.
"Thank you.. my love.you are also so perfect." Jimin said and kissed on Jungkook's lips.
"Shall we go now!"
"Yeah." Jimin said excitedly and then they took their bags then left the house.
..................
After 1hr they finally reached at a nearby seabeach of their city Seoul.
Jungkook parked the car and then they both came out from the car.
"The weather looks so comfortable." Jimin said while looking at sky. It was cloudy and wind was blowing. The sun was hidden behind the clouds.
They both were walking towards the sea.
"Woww...I'm feeling so good kooki..the view is sooo nice." Jimin said almost jumping in happiness. Jungkook looked at Jimin and finally relived as he found his old Jimin again.
"See..I told you. You will like it."
"Yesss...thank youuuu...I love youuu" Jimin said and jump on Jungkook's back. Jungkook promptly caught him from behind and was walking towards the sea.
"I love you toooo" Jungkook said and smiled.
They both spent the time in the beach. Jimin was playing with the water and Jungkook was capturing him. He was taking the mose beautiful pictures of Jimin.
"Kooki..stop capturing me..let me capture you also."
"We already took pictures together. So let me capture you now."
"Agh..you are so stubborn." Jimin said while pouting.
"Yes yes..pout again .." Jungkook said and capturing Jimin's pouty lips.
"Soo beautiful!" Jungkook said and Jimin blushed.
They took their lunch and was waiting for the sunset. Jimin was so excited to see the sunset with Jungkook. He was waiting eagerly for it.
Evening 6pm..
They both again returned to the beach. The atmosphere was calm and beautiful. The sun was about to set. They both sat down on the ground and was looking at the sunset.
"It's beautiful!" Jimin said.
"Yeah!" Jungkook said but not looking at the sunset but at Jimin.
Jimin looked at Jungkook and his heart started beating fast. So as Jungkook's. They were looking at each for quite long time.
Jimin was remembering how he met with Jungkook and what they were before and what they are now! His eyes became teary.
"I'm happy that I found you."
"And I'm lucky that I found you." Jungkook said while smiling.
"I love you Jungkook..I love you more than anything else."
"I love you more. I can't live without you Jimin. I will die without... " Jungkook couldn't finish his words before that Jimin crashed their lips together. The kiss was passionate with love. They were kissing each other like there was no tomorrow.
"I can't live without you too." Jimin said in between the kiss. Tears fell down from his eyes. They both were smiling. They broke kiss when they were almost out of breath. But again crashed their lips together.
The sun already set and it became dark soon. The stars were smiling in the sky. And the moon was spreading its light everywhere.
"Let's go to the hotel now. " Jungkook said while looking at Jimin. They were laying under the sky and was looking at it.
"I want stay here the whole night. It looks so beautiful from here."
"Haha..but baby you will catch cold if you stay here."
"Hmm...let's go." Jimin said and smiled at Jungkook.
They both stood up and was going to a nearby hotel to spend the night together.

See you in next part💜😌