The secretary

Destiny?
I said I'm you,you are me."👉🏻👈🏻
*****
"And I realized we are destined.
We found each other..
Just like the sun found the moon
Ocean found it's waves
Sky found it's colors."

It's a special morning today for Jimin. Finally his dream to get a good job just came true. Jimin woke up early before Jungkook. He made breakfast for both of them. Jimin then went inside the room for calling Jungkook.
"Kooki..wake up..it's morning."
"Hmm.. good morning."
"Good morning."
"Ready to go with me!"
"Ready from yesterday." Jimin said excitedly.
"Ok..let's go then"
"Let's go I made breakfast." Jimin said and kissed on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook kissed back promptly.
They both ate breakfast together. Jimin was taking shower while Jungkook was getting ready. Jimin came outside of the shower room.
"You wait outside I'm coming."
"Ok.." Jungkook said smilingly. Jimin smiled back and was getting ready. Jimin took out his suits which Jungkook had gifted him yesterday. Jimin was waiting eagerly to wear this suit and finally he could wear it. Jungkook told Min hyung everything and he was really happy hearing this all. Min was happy to get the chairman post and was also happy for Jimin that he got chance to work with Jungkook. Though Min still didn't meet with Jimin. On that time Jimin opened Jungkook's bedroom's door and stepped outside.
"Jungkook!" Jimin called softly and Jungkook looked at him. Jungkook's heart started beating fast while looking at Jimin who was looking absolutely gorgeous and handsome in suits. Jungkook stood up and was approaching towards Jimin.
"Ho..how I'm looking?"
Jungkook was looking at Jimin without blinking his eyes as he was speechless watching his man's beauty.

Jimin:

"Kook?""Hu!""I'm looking good?""You are looking so handsome and gorgeous that anyone will sat on his knees in front of you Jimin

"Kook?"
"Hu!"
"I'm looking good?"
"You are looking so handsome and gorgeous that anyone will sat on his knees in front of you Jimin." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin. Jimin could feel his cheeks burning.
"Ju.. Jungkook!" Jimin said in surprised as Jungkook sat on his knees while holding Jimin's hand.
"My boy..I'm the luckiest one to have you in my life." Jungkook then kissed on Jimin's hand.
"Kook..stand up..you are making me blush."
Jungkook then stood up and looked at Jimin's cheeks.
"They looks pink." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's cheeks.
"Shall we go now. I don't wanna be late on my first day." Jimin said and smiled. Jungkook smiled back and took his car keys and then headed for the office.

After 20mins they both reached at the office. Jimin was surprised looking at the office building which was so rich and big. Jungkook opened car's door for Jimin and Jimin got down from the car. He was then walking behind Jungkook. Every employee was greeting Jungkook and Jimin both. Jungkook already announced that he hired a new secretary for him. And everyone was guessing Jimin is the one. They both went inside the elevator and was going Jungkook's office room which was at the top of the floor.
"Come." Jungkook said and Jimin went inside the room. There Min suga was waiting for both of them.and then he stood up watching them both.
"Hyung." Jungkook hugged Min and Min hugged back.
"I'm so happy for you."
"Thanks hyung."
"Jimin right?"
"Yeah.."
"Nice to meet with you again Jimin." Min said and shaked his hand with Jimin smilingly.
"Jimin..it's your first day but don't worry Min hyung will help you and give you all the details of the work." Jungkook said which made Jimin kinda confident.
"Thanks hyung." Jimin said to Min and they both smiled at each other.
"Ok then come with me I'm giving you the documents and schedule." Min said and Jimin then followed him. Jungkook smiled while looking at them he then sat on his desk and was waiting for Jimin. After 15mins Jimin came back to Jungkook's room holding some papers on his hands.
"May I come in sir!" Jimin said before entering and winked at Jungkook.
"Aii.. please Mr. Park Jimin come in." Jungkook said almost blushing hard.
"What's my schedule for today?"
"Sir you have to attend two meetings today. And here r some papers you have to sign." Jimin said and gave the paper to Jungkook. Jimin didn't notice Jungkook was only looking at him rather than listening to his schedule.
"Okay.. fine."
"Ok sir." Jimin said and sat on the couch which was in front of Jungkook's desk. He was then doing his won works that Min hyung gave him.
"Jimin?"
"Yeah!"
"I think Min hyung needs a secretary also. As he is the chairman now. He will be too busy and it will be difficult for him to handle all the works."
"Yeah that's right." Jimin nodded his head.
"So I was thinking about Hobi. Your best friend. Will he accept the job if I sent him a joining letter."
Jimin was surprised what he just heard.
"What Hobi?"
"Yeah why not!"
"Yes oh my God..he will be so happy Jungkook."
"Then call him right now." Jungkook said and smiled at Jimin. Jimin smiled back and promptly called Hobi.
..........
"Hobi is coming tomorrow. He is so happy. He thanked you so many times." Jimin said and Jungkook smiled.
"That's great."
"Jungkook one thing!" Jimin said while looking at Jungkook.
"Yes?"
"My parents want to meet with you. They are so happy for me and greatful to you that you gave me this job."
"You deserve more than that Jimin. I believe one day you will run your company."
Jimin got emotional hearing Jungkook's words.
"So can you come with me tomorrow at Busan?"
"Of course I will go..I also missed my hometown."
"We will return soon ..I hope it will not affect our works"
"Ohho..my serious secretary don't you worry nothing will be happen to our works." Jungkook said and approached towards Jimin then kissed on his forehead. Jimin closed his eyes while smiling.