Beautiful

"The wind is whispering something..."

Morning 8 am....
Jimin woke up early and was getting ready for the cafe. He was feeling better. He was going to do full time today. Jimin ate something and then left Hobi's house. Hobi was sleeping so he didn't wake him up.
"I'm gonna ride bicycle today." Jimin  said happily and sat on his cycle. He rarely use this cycle so he wanted to ride it today. Jimin put some flowers in the front busket of the cycle and headed for the cafe.

 Jimin put some flowers in the front busket of the cycle and headed for the cafe

Jimin stopped his cycle and was waiting for the red light to cross the road. After 5mins the red light turned on and all cars stopped. The pedestrian and others was crossing the road. In that time Jimin also started crossing the road. One of the flowers fell on the ground while crossing the road.
"Oww.." Jimin stopped and picked it up and placed it and again started riding cycle. But he didn't know that someone was also looking at him. He was none other than Jungkook who was waiting for the green light and suddenly his gaze fell onto Jimin. But Jungkook didn't recognize Jimin. Jungkook's car was in front row. He couldn't see Jimin as Jimin's hair was hiding his eyes. But Jungkook found him pretty.
"Who was that..." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin. He even smiled when he found that boy really cute as he picked up the flowers also. But soon the green light popped up. Every cars were making horns as Jungkook still didn't start his car. He finally distracted by the horns as he was looking at Jimin's direction and started the car.

 He finally distracted by the horns as he was looking at Jimin's direction and started the car

Jimin reached at the cafe. Tomorrow a big company will held a meeting at the cafe. So every waiter and staffs were busy. Afterall this cafe was the rich one at Seoul.

.........
Jungkook was checking some papers and was signing on it. But he was thinking about that particular boy whom he met on the road.
"Aishh..why I'm thinking about him!"
"But he was beautiful also."
"Aiii Jungkook just focus on your work. Yess!"
"Sir!"
"Yeah come in."
"Sir the guest meeting will be on tomorrow at the cafe Rio.
"Ok..you booked the table!"
"Yes sir I did."
"Ok thanks."
"Ok sir call me if you need anything."
"Yeah ok."Jungkook smiled at Min who greeted him and left the room.

See you in next part 💜
Soon both of them will able to know about the discord friends.👤