For you

"Your eyes says it all!"

Jimin's eyes became wide opened when he saw the movie name.
"Wh..The Nun!" Jimin said under his breath and then looked at Jungkook who was already looking at Jimin.
"You..you bought tickets for horror movie!"
"I'm so sorry.. romantic movie is not available today and I didn't want to ruin our movie night so I bought this ..I thought you r okay with any types of movies." Jungkook said gave a silly smile.
"Oh yeah..no problem I'm ok with it." Jimin lied and smiled a little.
"Here is your popcorn." Jimin said and gave the popcorn to Jungkook.
"Thanks."
The movie finally started. All the audience were watching the movie excitedly but some of them were scared also. Jimin was barely watching the movie. Most of the time he closed his eyes and then again opened to see Jungkook if he was still looking at him or not.
"He had to buy horror movie's ticket!" Jimin cursed under his breath while watching the movie.
"AAAAA" a girl screamed loudly who was sitting in front of Jimin and Jungkook.
Jimin flinched badly and grabbed Jungkook's arms.
"I'm sorry I can't see anymore." The girl said somehow and left the theater room.
"Are you ok!" Jungkook asked while looking at Jimin.
"Hu..ye..yeah yeah!" Jimin said and moved hands from Jungkook's arm then again was watching the movie.
"It's ok..we can go out if you don't like it." Jungkook said and held Jimin's hand.
"Um..no I'm ok." Jimin said and smiled.
Jungkook was not watching the movie at all. Cause he was busy looking at Jimin. When Jimin looked at Jungkook he then looked away and pretend to watching the movie.
Jimin was barely eating his popcorns. His hand started trembling in fear.
Jungkook smiled at Jimin's cuteness and then put his hand around Jimin's shoulder. Jimin flinched and then looked at Jungkook. Jimin started feeling butterflies in his stomach.

After 1hr the movie finally ended and Jimin relieved.
"Finally!" Jimin said and stood up promptly. He then left the theater room before Jungkook. Jungkook was walking behind Jimin.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm.. actually I don't like this type of movie you know."
"I'm so sorry.."
"No..it's ok it's not your fault."
"But.."
"No but let's go now." Jimin said and was about to go but Jungkook stopped him.
"Jimin!"
Jimin stopped walking and looked at Jungkook.
"Yeah?"
Jungkook came near Jimin and hugged him tightly from behind.
"You don't have to afraid of anything I'm with you and always be with you." Jungkook said in Jimin's ear. Jimin's whole body shivered hearing Jungkook's words.
"Ju.. Jungkook!"
"Yes!"
"Wh..what r you doing. Everyone is looking at us" Jimin said while blushing hard.
"Let them.!"
"Wh..what!"
"Oh I mean sorry!" Jungkook said and finally loosened his grip from Jimin's waist.
"But I hope you understood what I said!"
"Yeah.." Jimin said while smiling.
"Your smile is beautiful! Jungkook said quitely under his breath but Jimin heard it. They both were looking each other in the crowd.
So many people but their eyes only laid on each others. They lost in each others eyes. They were only looking at each others but in that time someone crashed with Jimin and Jimin was about to fall but Jungkook held Jimin promptly and saved him from falling.
"I'm so sorry!" The man said and then left the place. The theater mall was full of people and someone suddenly crashed with Jimin.
"Are you okay!"Jungkook said desperately.
"Jimin?"
"Ye..yeah!" Jimin finally came into reality who was lost in Jungkook.
"I said are you okay! Did he hurt you!"
"No..Noh!it's nothing don't worry." Jimin said looking at everything except Jungkook.
"Let's go then we should leave from here now!" Jungkook said and held Jimin's hand tightly. Jimin looked at Jungkook who was leaving the mall carefully while holding Jimin's hand in this crowd.

 Jimin looked at Jungkook who was leaving the mall carefully while holding Jimin's hand in this crowd

See you in next part 💜