I'm with you

"Didn't you know! The moon always smiles behind those gray clouds."

""Jimin..look at me..Jimin.. relax.."
"Kook..sa..save me.."
"Jimin.. relax..Jimin you are with me..you are in my house look.."
"It's..it's hunting me... something is hunting me..help"
"Jimin.. Jimin relax,Jimin breath.."
"I..I can't... please Jungkook!"
"Jimin.." Jungkook groaned loudly watching Jimin in pain he carried Jimin like bridal style promptly and took him in the bedroom.
"Jimin..open your eyes now. You are not in the dark room anymore..look.."
Tears was falling from Jimin's eyes. He still kept his eyes closed.
"Jimin.. tell me..what happened?"
"Tha..that reflection is still coming in my mind...I saw..saw a nightmare also."
Jungkook's heart broke into million pieces. He somehow controlled himself.
"Jimin.. don't worry..just forget about that night okay..no one can harm you anymore cause I will not let anything happen to you."
Jimin looked at Jungkook with teary eyes. Jungkook wanted scream in agony. He hated when Jimin cries.
Jungkook looked at Jimin and crashed their lips together to calm down a shivering Jimin. Jimin closed his teary eyes and smiled. After a while Jungkook broke the kiss and hugged Jimin tightly.
"Relax. Okay?"
"Ye..yeah!"
"Wh..what happened to the li..lights Jungkook!"
"I'm checking it right now..what actually happened. Don't worry. Let me call the body guards" Jungkook said and took his phone.
"Hello sir!"
"Check the main switch board. What actually happened..my all the lights of drawing room went off suddenly."
"I'm checking it right now sir. Wait a min." The body guard said went towards the electricity board. He opened the box.
"Sir.."
"Yes?"
"The electric holder fell down suddenly..that's why all the lights were off. Let me turn it." The body guard turned on the main switch and all the lights again turned on in Jungkook's room .
"Is it ok now sir?"
"Yeah lights came.Thanks Lee Yun."
"It's ok sir."
Jungkook cut the call and looked at Jimin who was sitting on his laps while looking at him.
"It's alright now baby..I'm sorry for the coincidence."
"It..it's ok."
"You want eat now?"
"Hmm..yeah!"
"Let's go." Jungkook said and again carried Jimin in his arms then went for the dinner.
.......................
They both ate the dinner in silence. Jungkook was worried for Jimin as he was not talking much.
"What should I do!" Jungkook thought in his mind. And suddenly an idea came into his mind.
"Jimin!"
"Hu?"
"Do you wanna see the sea? Sea beach!"
"I'm really missing the sea. Let's go there tomorrow." Jungkook said while smiling.
"Umm..okay we can go."Jimin said softly.
"Yess.. I'm sure you also missed it."
Jimin just smiled but didn't respond.
"I will do everything to make you feel better." Jungkook said quitely under his breath while looking at Jimin.
............
Night 11am....
Jungkook turned off the lamp then laid down beside Jimin. He pulled Jimin closure and hugged him from behind.
"Good night baby..sleep well. I will be holding you like this the whole night." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's neck. Jimin tighten his grip on Jungkook's hand and went more closure to his chest.
"Good night." Jimin said and smiled at Jungkook.
Jungkook held Jimin tightly the whole night.
"I will be with you all the time.I'm sorry for today!" Jungkook said in a shaky voice. And then they both fall slept in each others embrace.

 And then they both fall slept in each others embrace

See you in next part 💜