Mine

"You are mine and the stars know it."

"Jimiin!" Jungkook said while smiling when tears was beaming in his eyes.
Jimin opened his eyes slowly and looked at Jungkook.
"K.kookh!" Jimin said softly and tears fell down from his eyes.
"Jimin.." Jungkook ran towards Jimin and sat beside him.
"Ate you ok..you alright. Is it hurting anywhere?"
"Koo..kook. I'm ok."
"I..I'm sorry..it's my fault.. please.. please forgive me."
Jimin held Jungkook's hand softly while looking at him.
"No..it's not you fault."
"Jimin I'm sorry I couldn't save you." Jungkook said while crying hard.
Jimin's eyes became teary watching Jungkook crying.
"Stop your drama Mr. Jeon." Hobi said from behind which made both Jungkook and Jimin surprised.
"Ho.. Hobi!" Jimin said quitely under his breath. Jungkook somehow controlled his tears and then looked at Hobi.
"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.
Hobi came towards Jungkook and stood in front of him.
"You couldn't save Jimin or you didn't want to save him. Which one Mr. Jeon?"
"Ho.. hobi..it's not Jungkook's fault."
"You keep quiet Jimin. I told you to be careful but no you just forget everything when you are with this guy!"
"You know what Mr. Jeon I never believed in you. And whatever happened yesterday with Jimin from now I will never be able to believe in you again and anymore."
"What do you want to say..I have done this all with Jimin who is my lover!"
"Hah..lover! Really..you took your lover to meet with your ex lover! How many lovers you have Mr. Jeon!"
"Hobii!" Jimin said quite loudly. Taers was still flowing from his eyes.
"Only one..and that's Jimin.And I never let anything happen to him again." Jungkook said and then looked at Jimin. A smile formed on Jimin's face.
"You don't want it right! Then Stay Away from Jimin." Hobi said in a serious voice.
"What?" Jungkook said and frowned his eyebrows. Jimin couldn't believe what Hobi was saying in front of him.
"Whenever you r with him something bad always happens. And I'm watching this from day one!"
"Hobi..pl.. please keep quiet."
"I saying this all for your wellness Jimin.. don't get me wrong."
"It's not his fault please don't fight with him."
"I don't know anything and don't want to know either but you will not stay with him anymore that's it. Now rest. I will come again to take you with me." Hobi said and left the room. Jungkook was looking at Hobi's direction while tightening his fists.
"Kook.."
"Jungkook!" Jimin called out Jungkook's name and Jungkook finally looked at him.
"Don't mind .. Hobi is angry right now that's why. I will make him understand don't worry."
"Do you also think that I have done this all intentionally!" Jungkook said in a shaky voice.
"No..no Jungkook never.Stop blaming yourself."
"I really love you Jimin. I really do believe me."
"I believe in you more than anything else. I love you too silly"
Jimin opened his arms while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook promptly hugged Jimin tightly and hide his face in Jimin's neck. At night both Jungkook and Hobi stayed with Jimin at the hospital.
..................,....................,...
Morning 7am.....,....
Jimin opened his eyes slowly and was looking around. He saw Jungkook sleeping on the couch and Hobi was sleeping in another one. Jimin smiled at the view in front of him.
"How caring they both are for me." Jimin said under his breath. In that time Jungkook also woke up and looked Jimin.
"Jimin!"
"Hu!"
"How are you feeling now?"
"Better." Jimin said with a smile. Jungkook bend down and kissed on Jimin's forehead.
"Let me call you the doctor."
"Hmm."
Jungkook went outside of the room to call the doctor. In that time Hobi woke up and came towards Jimin.
"Jimin..
"Stop it Hobi."
"You said too many things. I couldn't say anything in that time. You don't know anything then why are you blaming Jungkook! I was with him and I know..it's not his fault. That girl done this all. And Jungkook already sent her jail. So please I requesting you don't say anything furthermore. And if you can please say sorry to Jungkook."
"You believe in him that much?"
"Yes I do." Jimin said while looking at Hobi. Hobi couldn't say anything only was looking at Jimin. He then went outside of the room.
"How are you now Mr. Park?" The doctor said and entered inside the room with Jungkook.
"Yeah I'm fine."
"That's good let me check."
.......
"Yeah ..he is fine now. He can go home. We will open his bandage after five days till then don't open it. And don't do overwork, don't take stress other wise it will create pressure on your abdomen and you will feel pain."
"Ok doctor..I will take care."
"That's good..you are really lucky to have someone like Mr. Jeon. He brought you here before also and now also. He is really caring." The doctor said while smiling and then left the emergency room. Jimin was surprised hearing this.
"Whad did he say! You brought me here before also!"
"Umm..yeah you know once you came in front of a car and then became unconscious. That was actually my car. I took you at the hospital I mean I brought you here. The doctor told that you became unconscious because you didn't eat well." Jungkook said and then gave a silly smile to Jimin as he remembered they were like enemies in that time. Jimin also smiled fondly while looking at Jungkook.
"Let's go at home." Jungkook said in Jimin's ear and suddenly Jimin could feel butterflies in his stomach.
"Let's go.." Jimin said and was about to stood up but he failed.
"Ahhh.." Jimin groaned and then sat again.

See you in next part 💜😌