Don't need

"I think you are that red rose."

Hobi made the breakfast for both of them. Jimin and Hobi ate the breakfast together.
In that time Hobi told everything to Jimin what happened last night and also told him Jungkook helped him.
"Jimin ..there is another thing I told Jungkook!" Hobi said while looking at Jimin.
"What?"
"I..I told him about you and how hard you work. I told everything about you."
"What..but why !"
"I thought it's the best way to keep Jungkook away from you."
"Hobi,he is just a headache. And yes I want to escape from this headache. But I don't know what he is thinking about me now. I'm sure he will hate me more. Cause that cruel person never likes a poor like me.." Jimin said and sighed.
"It's ok Jimin. Don't worry I think he will not disturb you anymore. And if he does then we will take another action."
They both ate their breakfast in  silent.

It was 3pm and Jimin was reading a book sitting on the couch.
"Jimin."
"Yeah!"
"I have to go for grocery shopping. It's near I will back soon,can you stay alone for a while!"
"Wh..hahaha.. Hobi..do think that I'm a kid and can't stay alone. Come on..huh!"
"No I mean ok haha.. sorry. I will be back soon."
"Ok..bye."
"Bye." Hobi said and went for the grocery shopping.
Jimin again started reading the book . After few minutes the door bell was ringing which made Jimin flinched.
"Hobi came that fast!" Jimin said and was approaching towards the door.
"Who's this!" Jimin said and opened the door.
"Hi"
"H..you!"
"Yes..I .came to see you." Jungkook said while rubbing his neck hesitantly.
"Me?"
"Can I come inside!"
Jimin wanted to say no to him but he moved from the door and let Jungkook come inside the house.
"Why you came!"
"Jimin actually I ...I wanted to say sorry. Sorry for that day."
"Then I think you should go. Cause I don't need your sorry Mr.Jeon."
"But ji..
"Look Mr. Jeon whatever you did yesterday night thanks. Thanks for helping my friend. But never think that I will forget everything what have you done to me and what you said to me."
"I know Jimin but don't think me wrong I don't know but I have anger..
"Please Mr. Jeon I don't want to listen your problem. I know you r a great CEO and you r too aggressive person but you know what I think whatever you said to me till and the harsh words you have used towards me that was intentional. Cause you never liked a poor boy like me "
"It's nothing like that please let me explain.."
"What are you doing here Mr. Jeon!" Hobi said from behind. Both Jimin and Jungkook looked at Hobi.
"I am here to say sorry."
"Did he accept!" Hobi asked Jungkook but he didn't replied nothing only was looking at Jimin.
"Mr. Jeon you r here for saying sorry. But I already told you Jimin will not accept it. So I think you should not waste your time here."
Jimin took his books and went inside the bedroom without saying anything.
"Jimin.." Jungkook said and then sighed.
"Thanks for coming Mr. Jeon." Hobi said and smiled at him.
"I am not that bad person what you both r thinking..and I will prove it." Jungkook said and left Hobi's apartment. Hobi frowned his eyebrows listening to Jungkook's words.
"What does he mean by it!" Hobi said under his breath and then locked the door.
................
"How even on earth he thinks that bad about me." Jungkook said while driving and punched the driving wheel.
"Why it's bothering me even!"
"What happening with you Jungkook!" Jungkook said under his breath.
"Anyway he thinks  me villain ..but wait Mr. Park I will show you I'm not a villain. I can be hero also. Your hero!" Jungkook said and a smirk formed on his face.
"Wait ..did I just said I will be his hero!"
"What the..." Jungkook said and looked through the window.
Something was happening in Jungkook's mind. But he was unable to understand it.

Jk in the car:

See you in next part ☺️💜 Happy new year in advance ☺️