Sorry

" How close you can never go away!"

Jungkook and Hobi reached at the garden in 20mins.
"Here we r!"
"Let's go." Jungkook said and got down from the car.
"Jimin.." Hobi called out his name.
"Are you sure he will be here!" Jungkook said and was looking for Jimin.
"Wait..he is here there his bicycle." Hobi pointed at the cycle.
"This..this cycle I have seen it somewhere." Jungkook said and was looking at the cycle.
"Jimi... Jiminnn" Hobi said and was running towards Jimin. Jungkook was also running fast towards Jimin.
"Jimin..ji" Jungkook said and became shocked.
"I ..I saw him in the morning riding bicycle". Jungkook said and sat on kneel.
"Jimin Jimin open your eyes Jimin.."
"Ji..Jimin!" Jungkook called out his name but Jimin was in unconscious.
Jungkook then promptly carried Jimin like bridal style.
""Let's go his body is burning up." Jungkook said and was running towards the car. Jungkook sat in the passanger sit while holding Jimin. Hobi started the car and headed for his home.
"I..I'm sorry!" Jungkook said while looking at Jimin. Suddenly Jungkook's eyes filled with tears seeing Jimin like this.
After 25mins they reached at Hobi's apartment. Jungkook was still carrying Jimin and then took him at the bedroom.
"Keep him on the bed I'm calling the doctor." Hobi said and was calling the doctor. Jungkook also became drenched but he didn't care about it anymore.
"Doctor this way.." Hobi said and brought the doctor with him.
"You all please wait outside I need check up him."
Both Hobi and Jungkook was waiting outside. The doctor came after 10mins.
"Doc..
"Doctor is Jimin alright!" Hobi asked desperately and cut off Jungkook's words.
"Well,he was under the rain for long time. So his fever got worst and he is weak also. We gave him injection for now but take care of him and give him his meals in proper time. Also give him the medicines."
"Ok doctor thanks. They both greeted the doctor and went inside the room.
"You can go now Mr.Jeon. Thanks but I don't need your help now."
"Yeah..no I mean I didn't say sorry to Jimin yet. Can I .. stay here."
"I don't think he will accept your apologize. Anyway you can say him it later also. For now I think you should also go home."
Jungkook looked at Jimin before leaving the room.
"Am I willing for staying here!" Jungkook said under his breath. His mind was saying to stay with Jimin but he couldn't stay as hobi already forbidden him.
................
Morning 9am.....
Jimin opened his eyes and was looking around. Then he saw Hobi sleeping beside him.
"Ho..hobi!" Jimin said while looking at Hobi.
"Jimin... you woke up ! How r you feeling now!"
"Umm yeah..I'm ok."
"Wait here I'm bringing the breakfast for you!"
"Hobi I need to talk with you.."
"Not now Jimin..and relax I know everything and we will talk about it later. You r weak now."
"You..you know!"
"Yes..now don't worry. Rest now I'm coming with the foods."
Jimin was looking at Hobi and then Hobi went for making the breakfast.
"Thanks for being my best friend." Jimin said under his breath while smiling.
............
Jungkook reached at his office late today. He was not in mood for work today. As he was angry with himself.
"Why on earth I didn't take Jimin's phone number."
"Now how can I contact with him."
"I didn't bring his friend's number also!"
"Aishhh.. Jungkook stupid." Jungkook groaned loudly and threw his phone on the desk.
See you in next part ☺️