All mine

"Tell you I'm yours for life."

Warning smut writings 🔞

Jimin dragged Jungkook and pushed him on the couch.
"Let me taste you also!" Jimin said and smirked at Jungkook. Jungkook bite his bottom lips while looking at Jimin.
Jimin took off Jungkook's shirt and pants and made him naked.
"Ahhh.. Jimin." Jungkook moaned softly as he felt Jimin's tongue on his own cock.
"Ahhhh..owhhh Jimin" Jungkook was moaning messy by holding Jimin's hair tightly.
"Mhhh~" Jimin moaned while eating out Jungkook's cock passionately.
"Yeah..like that..baby!"
"Aaahhh..ji.. Jimin"
"I..I will cum." Jungkook said and tightend his grips on Jimin's hair. After a few minutes Jungkook finally came inside Jimin's mouth and Jimin swallowed all the pre cum.
Jungkook bend down to kiss Jimin. Jungkook carried Jimin in his arms not breaking the kiss. He laid Jimin on the bed and took out his shirt.
"You are fucking beautiful." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's neck. Jimin closed his eyes and held Jungkook's hair.
"Ju.. Jungkook..!" Jimin called desperately.
"Yes?"
"I..I want you in... inside me"
"Please.."
"So desperate!" Jungkook said while smirking.
"Yeah..yes" Jimin said while blushing hard.
Jungkook started kissing Jimin again and held Jimin's ass tightly.
"Ahh..kook."
"Perfect ass."
"Do I need to prep you!"
"N..Noh..no...just put it inside."
Jungkook always loved Jimin's desperation. So he started using precum. And put his two fingers inside Jimin's entrance.
"Aghhh.."
"Owhhh kook ahh.." Jimin said and grabbed the bedsheets.
"Mhhh"
Jungkook stopped fingering Jimin and looked at him.
"Baby.. turn..I will fuck you in doggy style."
Jimin turned quickly and grabbed the cushion tightly. Jungkook put his cock inside Jimin's entrance and Jimin let out a loud moan.
"Ahhhhh...so..so big"
"Perfectly fit inside you." Jungkook said and started thrusting inside Jimin.
"Ahh ahaah aaaah..ah..ah ah ahh"
"Koo..ahh..sl.. slowly"
"But you wanted it right!" Jungkook said.
"Ye.. yeah!"
Jungkook was moving fast inside Jimin. Jimin was moaning crazy.
"Ahhh..kook I will cumm..cum"
"Cum baby..cum fast."
"Owhhh..koo ahh"
"Ahhh I'm close.. Jimin"
"Cum fast inside me.." Jimin said ..
Jungkook was moving fast as he was close to his orgasm.
"Aaaaaahhhh" Jungkook moaned loudly as he came fully inside Jimin.
"Aghhhhhaaa" Jimin moaned while cumming hardly on the bed and Jungkook's stomach.
Jimin laid down and was breathing fast. So does Jungkook. They were laying beside each other. After five minutes Jimin fell asleep as he was tierd. Jungkook looked at Jimin and kissed on his forehead. He then changed the bedsheets and cleaned Jimin then covered him with blanket. Jungkook also freshen up laid beside Jimin.
"Goodnight sweetheart." Jungkook said and fall asleep while holding Jimin.
..................
Morning 10am.......
Jimin opened his eyes as the sunlight fell on his face.
"Hmm" Jimin hummed softly and looked around. He then looked at Jungkook who was still sleeping peacefully. Jimin smiled while looking at Jungkook. He gave a kiss on Jungkook's lips softly.
"How cute!" Jimin said while smiling.
"Hmm..am I?" Jungkook said and opened his eyes.
"Y..you woke up!"
"Yeah.."
Jimin was blushing hard as Jungkook heard his words.
"Am I cute!"
"Umm..yes you are!" Jimin said and gave another kiss. This time Jungkook kissed back promptly. The morning kiss was passionate with love.
"Did you enjoy visiting here!"
"Yes..I enjoy it a lot."
"We will come here often then!'
"Yess... good idea"
Jimin said excitedly.
"Let's go now..we have to go back." Jimin said while hugging Jungkook.
"Yeah let's go..we have to go to hospital also..to remove your bandage." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's forehead.
"Yeah."
Jungkook carried Jimin like bridal style and went inside the shower room. They took shower together and took their breakfast also. At 12pm they both headed for home.

 At 12pm they both headed for home

See you in next part 💜