Love

"Look at me with thine adorable eyes!"

Jungkook brought Jimin in his house. They both ate dinner together.
"I didn't know that you can cook this well!" Jungkook said while keeping his spoon aside.
"Haha..Thanks" Jimin said while blushing.
"Jungkook was looking at Jimin repeatedly. He then stood up from the chair and was approaching towards Jimin. Jimin's heart started beating fast.
"Jimin!" Jungkook said and sat on his knees.
"Ju..Jungkook!"
"I need to tell you something!"
"Wh.. what!" Jimin said while looking at Jungkook.
"Actually..."
"Is it about a girl!" Jimin said which made Jungkook surprised.
"Ye..yeah how do you know!"
"I didn't..but Hobi saw you with a girl."
"Hobi?"
"Yeah..and then called me..but it's Jungkook. I know you are a CEO you have to deal in with everyone. It's nothing a big matter ok!" Jimin said with a smile.
"Jimin..but that girl.."
"Hu?"
"That girl is my ex." Jungkook said somehow while looking at Jimin.
"Owh.." Jimin said quitely as his heart became heavy again.
"But Jimin..I don't know why she is here now! Believe me there is nothing between us anymore. I just hate her. She cheated on me. But still showing attitude towards me. She forcefully made me to go at coffee shop with her. Otherwise I would have never gone there. I literally became pissed off and angry. And that's why I yelled at you though I shouldn't have."
Jimin was listening to Jungkook. He was feeling good again after listening to Jungkook's words.
"Are you sure Jungkook?"
"Hu sure what Jimin?"
"That...that you moved on?"
"Of course Jimin..oh God how can I tell you..I really moved on. Believe me please. Jimin."
"I believe in you Jungkook. So don't worry ok!"
"Jimin she is just disturbing me. I don't even want to see her face."
"She will not disturb you anymore. Don't worry cause I'm with you right now." Jimin said and held Jungkook's hand. Jungkook was feeling good after hearing from Jimin. He rested his head on Jimin's hand.
"Thanks."
"Don't be. I will always be with you." Jimin said while smiling.
"Now get up how longer you will sit on your knees." Jimin said and made Jungkook stand up.
"I can sit like this for you for years." Jungkook said and smiled at Jimin.
"Shut up!" Jimin said and hit Jungkook's chest playfully. They were chatting and smiling like that for quite a long time.
.................
Jimin took shower and wore one of Jungkook's oversized hoodie. He was sitting on the couch while searching a good movie. In mean time Jungkook also came there after taking shower. Jungkook looked at Jimin who was looking at the TV.
"How cute!" Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness. He then sat beside Jimin.
"What r you searching for!" Jungkook said and hugged Jimin from behind.
"A movie....but..oh yeah found it. Let's watch it. I think it's a romantic movie." Jimin said excitedly and then looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him.
"Umm..let's watch." Jimin said with a smile.
"Okay.. whatever you say baby!" Jungkook said and winked at Jimin. Jimin could feel his cheeks burning.
They were enjoying the movie together. But at the middle of the movi some hot scenes appeared on the screen. The couple started kissing,and undressing themselves. Jimin's eyes became wide opened seeing the scenes. His cheeks became red like cherry. Jungkook was looked at Jimin and Jimin looked at Jungkook.
"Aa..oh I ..I didn't know this scene will come suddenly. Sorry if you r not comfortable!" Jimin said somehow while hiding his blush.
"Noh..it's ok..it's a romantic movie so that's normal." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin. Before the scene go more hot Jimin promptly switched off the tv.
"Wh..what happened!" Jungkook said.
"No.. nothing. Let's sleep ok.. I'm feeling sleepy." Jimin said and was about to go but Jungkook held Jimin's hand.
"Are you sure!" Jungkook said in Jimin's ear which made Jimin shivering.
"Ye yeah.." Jimin said looking at everywhere except Jungkook's eyes.
Jimin closed his eyes as he could feel Jungkook's hot breath on his neck.
"Kookh!" Jimin said promptly and looked at Jungkook who was still looking at him.
"Yes?"
Jimin held Jungkook's shirt tightly and gave a kiss on his lips. Jungkook couldn't control it anymore. He pinned Jimin on the wall and caged him.
"Do you want kisses?"Jungkook asked in a husky voice
"Yeah..yess, please" Jimin said desperately as he also couldn't control anymore.

See you in next part 💜
Smut part coming soon 🤫