My heart

"Cause you are my moon and I'm your sun."

Jimin was trying his best to put out the fire. He poured much water on the stoves. But the pan was still on fire. Jimin started sweating heavily. He was tired enough by lifting up buckets. But he still didn't lose hope.
"Just one more bucket Jimin..yes you can do it." Jimin said to himself and finally lift up the full bucket of water and splash it on the frypan. And finally the fire was being put out. There was no fire and black smoke anymore. Only there was water everywhere on the floor and the counter. Jimin felt relieved. He was smiling inside. But suddenly feeling dizzy also. His t-shirt became drenched cause of sweat and water.
Jimin fell on the floor and in that time Jungkook finally reached at his home.
Jungkook rushed towards the door and was typing the code with his shaky hands. The door was finally opened and Jungkook promptly went inside.
"Jimiin! Jimi.." Jungkook called Jimin's name and went inside the kitchen. His eyes were wide opened watching Jimin laying on the ground. Jungkook looked around and the ran towards Jimin.
"Jimiinnn! Jimin? Open your eyes.."
"Jimin .."
"Sir?"
"Please call the doctor."
"Ok sir." The guard immediately called the doctor.
Jungkook carried Jimin and laid him on the bed. Jungkook's heart stopped beating for a while watching Jimin in this condition. Tears started beaming in his eyes.
"Ji..Jimin please..open your eyes. "
"How on earth the fire caught in the kitchen. Tell me.. Jimin can you hear me!" Jungkook said holding Jimin's hand.
After 10mins the doctor came and went inside the room.
"Doc.. doctor."
"Let me check."
Jungkook was standing beside the bed while the doctor was checking Jimin.
"He became unconscious.  His pressure became high and he felt dizziness."
"He..he was in the kitchen and I think there was fire caught in the kitchen counter."
"And he became hyperd and started feeling nervous watching the fire. Because of stress his pressure became high. But don't worry I gave him injection. He will be alright. Take care of him."
"Ok..okay doctor thanks." Jungkook greeted the doctor and then left Jungkook's house.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and sat down beside him.
"Wake up and tell me how these all happened!" Jungkook said while looking at Jimin. He kept his hand on Jimin's hand.
After 15mins Jimin opened his eyes. He looked around and then saw Jungkook sitting beside him.
"Koo..kook!"
"Jimin? You..you woke up..thank God. How..are you feeling now. Are you okay? Is it hurting anywhere!"
"N..no..I'm ok"
"Jimin..how this happened..what happened tell me."
"The.. kitchen was on fire."
"How?"
"My fault. I..I forgot about the gas that I turned on."
"Jimin..oh God..how on earth you can be so careless! You know what was happening to me when I saw you are not answering and when I heard there is smoke coming form the kitchen!"
"I..I'm sorry....kooki..but look I'm ok..and I'm glad that I could put out the fire and could save your house."
"What?" Jungkook said and frowned his eyebrows.
"Ye .yeah?"
"What did you say! You are glad because you could save my house? And you don't care about yourself,you don't care about me!"
"No..Noh Jungkook no..I ..I didn't meant that" Jimin said almost sitting on bed.
"Do you think Jimin my house,my office,my money these are all more important than you! If you are thinking so then you are so wrong Jimin." Jungkook said in a serious voice.
"No Jungkook no please don't misunderstood me..I didn't.." Jimin couldn't finish his words before that Jungkook went inside the balcony and closed the balcony glasses forcefully.
"Jung..Jungkook..!"
Tears was falling from Jimin's eyes. He promptly stood up from the bed.
"Why always I'm giving him tensions! It's all my fault. It's your fault Jimin. Just because of me Jungkook is feeling hurt." Jimin said to himself while approaching towards Jungkook who standing keeping his hand behind.
"Or I..I really don't deserve you!" Jimin thought in his mind. His heart clenched thinking about this.
"Kooki!" Jimin knocked at the door softly and then opened it a little.
"I'm..I'm sorry. Please I..I didn't mean that believe me."
Jungkook still didn't looked at Jimin. A drop of tears fell down from Jungkook's eyes.
"I..I'm sorry.. please talk to me. Please don't do this."
"It's it's all my fault. I'm sorry. I will take care of myself I ..I promise." Jimin said while crying hard.
They both were silent for five minutes.
"I .I think I..I.. don't deserve you." Jimin said with a heavy heart.
Jungkook's eyes were wide opened listening to this. His heart skipped a beat listening to Jimin's words. He then looked at Jimin promptly.
"What!"
"Ye .yeah..I..I'm only giving you tension and pain ..I think I . don't de.. deserve y.." Jimin couldn't finish his words before that Jungkook crashed their lips together and held Jimin's waist tightly. Tears was falling from both of their eyes.
"What did you say hu! Say it again!" Jungkook said in between the kiss.
"I..I don't.. don't deserve..ahhh" Jimin groaned as Jungkook bite his bottom lip aggressively.
"How da..dare you!" Jungkook said still not breaking the kiss.
"You are feeling hurt cause of..meh"
Jungkook again bite Jimin's lips and Jimin made a loud groan as he feel it's bleeding. Jungkook sucked the blood and then started kissing him softly.
"You are made for me. And I'm for you."
"We are made for each other." Jungkook said and then finally broke the kiss as they were out of breath. They both looked at each other. Jimin's lips became too red. Tears was still falling from Jimins eyes. Jungkook looked at Jimin's lips and then wiped his tears.

See you in next part 💜😌