Sick

"May be we don't know what stars knows"

Jimin left the versity and went to the cafe. He was feeling angry and hurt. Jungkook's words clenched his heart.
"I wish I could punch on his face immediately." Jimin said while wearing his cafe formal dress. It's 2pm now. The cafe was full. Jimin had to work continuesly without any break. He even didn't took his lunch. He is not in mood to take lunch either.
........
Jungkook finished his meetings. He came to his desk and sat down.
"Aishh.." Jungkook sighed remembering today's fight with Jimin.
He then took his phone for sen message to min
Koo
Are you here!
                      Min
                     Oh hi..yeah I'm . How r you!
Koo
You were right I cleared my confusion and I didn't say sorry cause he was showing too much attitude to me.He doesn't deserve sorry.
                              Min
             See I told you. Anyway I'm happy that you understood what I said.
Koo
Thanks. You r really best. I wish I could tell this in front of you. Do you want to meet. Let's meet!  ;-)

                            Min
             Hey I have to go now. I'm sorry I'm busy today. I will talk about this later for sure  :-)

Koo
Oh ok no problem take care.

Jungkook kept his phone and was smiling while looking at the conversation between him and chimchim.(min)
.............
Hoseok was calling Jimin repeatedly but he didn't receive. At 8pm Jimin finally received his call.
"Hello.."
"Hello Jimin why you r not picking up my call."
"I was busy sorry."
"Where r you..did you take your meal. You even didn't talk to me either."
"Yeah I took my meal. Don't worry. I will go home after finishing the work."
"Ok..then take care. Don't be angry with me."
"Sorry..I'm not angry with you. Actually I was distracted."
"By whome?"
"I will tell you later. "
"Ok.bye."
"Bye."
Jimin lied again that he took his meal. Jimin only drank water for the whole day and was working here and there.
At 10pm Jimin finally finished his works. And left the cafe. He was walking towards the bus stand. But suddenly he was feeling dizzy.
"What's wrong with me." Jimin said while keeping his hand on his head.
His eyes became blur. He was about to cross the road but he fell on the ground. In that time a car was coming towards him , Jimin closed his eyes looking at the car's headlights. The car stopped in front of him.
"What the..who's this." The person groaned inside of the car. The person was none other than Jungkook.
"Hey you ..are you ok!" Jungkook said and was trying to waking up Jimin.
"Who's this!" Jungkook said and dragged jimin's shoulder to see his face. Jungkook's eyes were wide opened seeing Jimin.
"You...what's he doing here."
People started gathering around Jungkook and Jimin.
"Omg what happened with him!"
"Seems like he became unconscious."
"Did you just killed him with your car!" One of the person said and Jungkook gave him a death stare immediately.
"Stop you all..he came in front of my and became unconscious." Jungkook said loudly.
"Take him hospital then."
"Yeah right take him hospital."
Jungkook sighed and carried Jimin like bridal style then went inside his car.
"Why on earth you always come in front of me." Jungkook said in a angry voice while looking at Jimin and then headed for the hospital.

See you in next part ☺️