Yes

"I knew it we will fall in love"

Yes..but I will not force you to love me back. It's all your wish Jimi... Jungkook couldn't finish his words before that Jimin crashed their lips together again. The kiss was passionate and  full with love. Jimin held Jungkook tightly so as Jungkook. They both broke the kiss as they both were out of breath. Jungkook looked at Jimin and Jimin looked at Jungkook. They both were looking at each other with teary eyes.

"Jimin!""Jungkook!""Do you love me?""Yes

"Jimin!"
"Jungkook!"
"Do you love me?"
"Yes..yes I love you."
"I'm sorry I yelled at you."
"It's..it's ok kook"
"I want to tell you everything. Will you stay with me!"
"I will..I will always stay with you."
Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly so as Jimin.
"I fall for you from the day 1." Jungkook said while hugging Jimin. Jimin's eyes were wide opened listening to this.
"What!"
"Yes!"
"Where you saw me for the first time! At the restaurant?" Jimin asked curiously.
"Yess,,at I saw you working there. You were looking so good. I was even staring at you. You didn't notice hm!" Jungkook said and winked at Jimin which made Jimin blushing hard.
"But.. didn't we just fought that day!"
"I'm sorry for that day! I don't know why we were fighting for so long!"
"Yeah you r right. But I'm happy I met with you." Jimin said with a smile.
"Let's go baby.. I'm hungry. I want to eat your foods that you made for me."
"You want!"
"All of it." Jungkook said and lift Jimin with one hand. Jimin was giggling and smiling hard.
..............
"Arrange a party. I want to see who the hell is he!"
"I want to show Jungkook he is wrong." Yuna said over the phone.
She then cut the call aggressively and was looking through the coffee shop window.
"I hate you Jeon Jungkook."

See you in next part 💜. Sorry this part is too short..