Us

"We are made for each other
And the universe also knows it."

After removing the bandage Jimin started doing all works around the house. It's been 1 week he removed the bandage. He started making breakfast and dinner for him and Jungkook. He was also covering his syllabus for the exam. He spent much time in studies. There were some nights where he used to fell asleep on his table. And Jungkook had to carry him and then laid him on the bed. Jungkook also helped Jimin in his studies. Sometimes Jungkook made coffee for Jimin when he saw him studying whole night. And every morning when Jungkook will leave for his office before that he will give two minutes lecture to Jimin.
"Don't open the door until it's me."
"Always turn on the monitor before opening the door."
"Call me when you need something."
"Keep your phone always open." Jimin was tierd listening to the same lecture everyday. But inside he always felt good cause he always loved a possessive Jungkook for him.
"Ok ok my teacher..I will remind everything." Jimin said this always when the lecture was finished. He the gave a peck on Jungkook's lips and sent him office. At one point he felt like a housewife sending her husband at office. Jimin blushed while thinking about this.
Tody after sending Jungkook office Jimin decided to study with Hobi. So Jimin took his phone and was calling Hobi.
"Yeah Jimin!"
"Hello Hobi..how are you!"
"I'm fine..what about you!"
"Me too. I was covering my syllabus. But I think I need your help in the assignments."
"Yeah sure tell me."
"No not in the call..can you come to Jungkook's home .We will study together."
"Okay then I'm coming."
"Yaayy..come I'm waiting."
"Haha ok."
Jimin cut the call and then went inside the kitchen to make something for both Hobi and him.

After 25mins Hobi finally reached at Jungkook's home. He was ringing the bell and Jimin promptly went towards the door. He turned on the monitor and saw Hobi. A smile formed on his face and he opened the door.
"Hii.. welcome." Jimin said and hugged Hobi.
"I missed you."
"Mee too" Jimin said and broke the hug then let hobi come inside.
"Come let's eat at first I made tteokbokki."
"Oh really..let's eat then.."
They both sat down on the chair. And Jimin served the food . On that time, Jimin's phone was ringing.
"Wait.." Jimin said and took his phone. He saw caller id and it was Jungkook.
"Hello,kook!"
"Did anyone come!" Jungkook said as he saw someone entering inside his house. Jungkook set a CCTV camera in front of his door. So that he can check on Jimin even if he was at office.
"Oh yeah Hobi came to study with me."
"Ohh okay then..study."
"When will you come back?"
"Umm..at 6 my work will be finished."
"Ok then see you."
"See you soon." Jungkook said and smiled. All Jungkook wanted is safety of Jimin. So that's why he set the CCTV.
.......
"Was that Jungkook!" Hobi said while eating.
"Umm..yeah" Jimin said and started eating.
"He really loves you..I see" Hobi said while smiling which made Jimin blushed.
After eating,both Jimin and Hobi went inside the reading room and started doing assignments together. Jimin ordered something for the lunch as they both were tired and hungry doing assignments about 4hours. They both ate the lunch together. At 4pm they finally finished their assignments.
"Finally..uff"
"Yeah.."
"Thanks for the lunch Jimin..I think I should go now my cousins are coming today so I have to go home."
"Really! Say hi to them from me."
"Haha ok..take care."
"You too call me after reaching home."
"Okayy." Hobi said and left Jungkook's house.
Jimin was feeling sleepy after hobi left. So he laid down on the sofa and fell asleep.
Evening 7 pm.....
Jungkook stopped his car in front of his house. The guards greeted him , Jungkook smiled and went inside the house. Only Jungkook and Jimin knows the door code. So that's why Jungkook didn't rang the bell before going inside. Jungkook locked the door silently as he saw Jimin who was sleeping. Jungkook smiled at Jimin and approached towards him. He then bend down and kissed on Jimin's forehead. He then went inside the shower room to take shower. On that time Jimin woke up.
"What's the time !" Jimin said and took his phone.
"7:30!" Jimin said and sat down promptly.
"Jungkook still didn't ca.." Jimin couldn't finish his words before that he saw Jungkook's shoes beside the door.
"Ow..he came!" Jimin said and stood up. He then went inside the bedroom and saw Jungkook coming out from the shower room.
"When did you come!" Jimin said while looking at Jungkook.
"You woke up! I came at 7."
"Why didn't you call me!"
"Ah..baby you were sleeping peacefully why I will call you then!" Jungkook said and hugged Jimin. Jimin promptly hugged back.
"I missed you!"
"Me too kooki!"
"Did you finish your study! Can I cuddle with you tonight?"
"Haha yes..I finished it. We can sleep together."
"Yeah..good boy." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's soft lips. Jimin kissed him back.
"Let's go..I will make dinner." Jimin said and Jungkook nodded. Then they both went inside dinning room to take dinner.

That night they both cuddled with each other and fell asleep in each others arms.

Jikook sleeping together:

See you in next part. Another angst part is coming soon 🤫💜