Happiness

"I want you in my veins also!"

Warning smut writings 🔞

Jungkook booked a hotel nearby the beach. They both took their dinner and got inside the room.
"Woww...it's..so beautiful!" Jimin said while looking around the room.
"You liked it?"
"I loved it." Jimin replied and Jungkook smiled.
"Let's freshen up then!" Jungkook said while taking his clothes from the bag.
"You go first ..I want click the pictures of
the room."
Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness and kissed on his cheeks.
"Okay.. don't open the door until I come back from shower."
"Yaaa..I'm not kid..stop giving advice." Jimin said while pouting hard.
"Hahaha.. okay okay .. don't pout I can't handle your cuteness." Jungkook said while laughing and went inside the shower room.
Jimin blushed listening to Jungkook. He was then taking some pictures of the room.

 He was then taking some pictures of the room

"So beautiful!" Jimin said under his breath.
Jimin took his bag and was taking his clothes.
"Oww..I didn't bought my night suit?" Jimin and was looking for his clothes. But he didn't remember to brought it.
Jimin then smiled and took a shirt from Jungkook's bag which was oversized for him.
"That's a perfect night suit!" Jimin chuckled softly. In that time Jungkook came outside from the shower.
"You can go now Jimina!" Jungkook said.
"Yeah okay..wait for me also!" Jimin said and smiled at Jungkook. So does Jungkook. Jimin went inside the shower room and locked the door.
"It's the time." Jungkook said under his breath while blushing. He brought out the flowers packets and some candles which he had bought before coming to the hotel without informing Jimin as he wanted to give a surprise. Jungkook started decorating the bed and the one side of the room with roses and candles and balloons. The aroma of the candles were so sweet and pleasant. Jungkook smiled shyly looking at his own decorations.

 Jungkook smiled shyly looking at his own decorations

After 10mins Jimin finally came out from the shower.
"Hu? What's that!" Jimin said while looking at the candles. He was approaching towards the bed and his heart started beating fast. Jimin's eyes were wide opened watching the decorations. He couldn't believe in his eyes.
"Who.. Jungkook?" Jimin said and was looking around. Jungkook then came in front of him holding a candle. But he was not ready to face a sexiest Jimin who was wearing his shirt and a small pant which was showing almost his inner thighs. Even in this dimmed light Jimin was glowing and was looking gorgeous.
"Jungkook! What's what's this all?"
"You liked it! It's a surprise!"
A big smile formed on Jimin's face and he hugged Jungkook promptly.
"I loved it Soo Soo much!" Jungkook kept the candle aside and hugged back to Jimin.
"I'm glad you loved it."
"I love the way you are!" Jimin said and kissed on Jungkook's cheeks.
"But baby! Don't you think you are looking too hot in my oversized shirt!" Jungkook said in a deep voice.
"I forgot to brought my own that's why took yours one."
"But this is killing me..cause you are looking fucking sexy!"
Jimin could feel butterflies in his stomach.

cause you are looking fucking sexy!"Jimin could feel butterflies in his stomach

"Am I looking that much hot!" Jimin said playfully to teasing Jungkook.
"You have no idea..what you are doing to me!"
"Really..so what do want now!"
"I want to you all..even in my veins also." Jungkook said in Jimin's ear and Jimin could feel his whole body shivered.
"Jung..Jungkook."
Jungkook started approaching towards Jimin and Jimin started walking backwards. Jungkook didn't stop approaching until Jimin hit his back on the wall.
"Koo..kook~"
Jungkook pinned Jimin on the wall and held his two hands upwards caged them with his hands. He opened one of Jimin's shirt's button and kissed on his neck.
"Ah!" Jimin let out a soft moan. Jungkook started licking and biting on Jimin's neck. Jimin closed his eyes and tightend his grips on Jungkook's back.
"Agh..kookh!"
"You are sweet like desert." Jungkook said while biting on neck.
"Ahh~"
"Mhh~"
Jungkook stopped licking on Jimin's neck as he draws much hickeys on Jimin's neck. Jungkook looked at Jimin. Their eyes were full of lust and desperate to wanting each other.
Jungkook started kissing Jimin hardly. He put his tongue inside Jimin's mouth. Jimin opened his mouth for him. Both were playing with teeths and tongue.
"Mhhh~" They were moaning together. Jungkook put his hand on Jimin's waist. His hand gradually went inside Jimin's small pant and grabbed his cock.
"Aghhh..ohh Jungkook!" Jimin moaned loudly in between the kiss.
Jungkook smirked and started running his hand on Jimin's cock. They both broke the kiss and Jimin leand his head back.
"Ahhh..kook..touch it again!"
"So desperate...I see!" Jungkook said and sat down on his knees. He took off Jimins pant and threw it on the floor.
He then looked at Jimin and took his cock wholly inside his mouth.
"Ahhhh" Jimin moaned and held Jungkook's hair tightly.
"Owhh kook..yes ..." Jimin bite his bottom lips and closed eyes in pleasure. Jungkook was eating out Jimin's cock. Jimin was moaning messy.
"Koo..I..I will cum!" Jimin said and tightend his grips on Jungkook's hair.
"Aaaa..ahhhhh" Jimin moaned loudly as he came in Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook swallowd all the pre cums and licked his lips.
"How sexy you are!" Jungkook siad and stood up and started kissing Jimin again. Jimin dragged Jungkook and pushed him on the couch.
"Let me taste you also!" Jimin said and smirked at Jungkook. Jungkook bite his bottom lips while looking at Jimin.
Jimin took off Jungkook's shirt and pants and made him naked.
"Ahhh.. Jimin." Jungkook moaned softly as he felt Jimin's tongue on his own cock.

See you in next part 💜🤭