Meet

"I don't see nobody but you."

Finally the day came. After six months Koo and Min is going to meet with each other. Jimin was excited from morning.
"What should I wear !" Jimin said under his breath. He has brought his all the clothes with him as he was currently staying at Hobi's apartment.
"This one..no no"
"Hobi .." Jimin called Hobi who was playing games on his phone.
"Yeahhh!"
"Help me to choose a dress."
"Why where r you going!" Hobi said while looking at Jimin.
"You remember about my online friend with whom I met on discord."
"Oh yes..what was his name.. Koo right!"
"Yeah we r going to meet today."
"Oh really. That's nice "
"Yeah finally. Now help me with the dresses. I must look good "
"Yaa..you r already beautiful and handsome. I'm sure he will like you" Hobi said and winked at Jimin.
"Aishh ok ok.." Jimin said while smiling hard.
............
Jungkook didn't go office today. He took one day off. He wants everything perfect. So he was making a good plan for today.
"I hope everything will go perfectly." Jungkook said under his breath.
...........
Evening 6pm....
"Hobi am I looking good!" Jimin said as he came out from the room .
"Woww..you r looking pretty. I'm falling for you!" Hobi said and playfully kept his hand on his chest.
"Aishh thankss"
"How will you go..take my car."
"Thanks actually I needed it today. I don't wanna be late you know."
"Ok then take it. "
"Ok thanks byee"
"Byee take care say hello to Koo from me."
Okk"

JM:

Jk:

Jk:

Jimin was looking for a flower shop while driving

Jimin was looking for a flower shop while driving.  So as Jungkook. Their car was coming from opposite side and both were looking for a flower shop.
"Got it!"
"Got it!" Both said and got down from their own car.
There were many flowers shpos both side of the road.
"Hey how much is this!" Jimin asked to the owner and then finally bought a tiger flowers then headed for the bar side.
"Thank you." Jungkook said to the shop owner and went inside his car.
.................
Jimin reached at the Skytop bar side.before Jungkook. He parked his car in the parking area.
"Wah this looks luxurious." Jimin said while looking at the bar area he then entered inside the building. The bar area was at the top of the building. It was located in 40floors.

"Did he come!" Jimin said while looking at the crowd

"Did he come!" Jimin said while looking at the crowd."
"That place looks peaceful. Let me wait for him there." Jimin said and was waiting for Jungkook in a less crowd place. He looked at the tiger flowers and smiled.
After 5mins Jungkook finally reached at the Skytop bar side.
"I hope I'm not late. " Jungkook said while entering into the elevator.
He then entered inside the bar area.
"Where is he!" Jungkook said and was looking at the crowd carefully. In that time his gaze fell onto Jimin who was roaming at same place.
"What's he doing here!" Jungkook said and frowned his eyebrows. When Jimin turned Jungkook finally could see his face.
"Wh..he is looking good." Jungkook said under his breath. And suddenly his gaze again fell on Jimin's hand.
T..tiger flowers in his hand!" Jungkook said and his heart stopped beating. He then looked at his own tiger flowers.
"Where is he!" Jimin said while checking the time and he finally looked at the entrance where Jungkook was standing still.
"What is he doing here!"
"Is he again following me..or.." Jimin couldn't finish his words when he saw the same flowers on Jungkook's hand.
Jungkook was approaching towards Jimin so does Jimin.
"You!"
"Why r you hol.. holding this flower!" Jimin said with a shaky voice.
"Cause I'm here to meet with my friend Min" Jungkook said directly looking into jimin's eyes.
"Min!!" Jimin said as he was feeling dizzy suddenly.
"Noh..no this can't be happened. Are you you.. Koo!"
Jungkook's eyes were wide opened listening to Jimin's. With whom he was talking about six months this was none other than Jimin. Park Jimin with whom he was fighting from day 1. Jungkook thought in his mind.
How is it even possible! Jeon Jungkook. With this person I was talking for six months. Jimin thought in his mind.
"Chimchim!"
"Koo!"
"No never I'm sure something is wrong. Lete..let me send a message to him again?" Jimin said and took his phone. He was typing somehow as his hands were shaking. Jungkook was doing nothing except looking at Jimin. Jimin sent a hi message to Koo and in that time Jungkook's phone was vibrating. Jungkook took his phone from his pocket and looked at the message and then showed it to Jimin.
Jimin's eyes were wide opened seeing this. The tiger flowers fell from Jimin's hand.
"How!"
"Tell me you r not the one "
"Please Jungkook!"
"We r like enemies we can't be...." Jimin couldn't finish his words before that Jungkook pulled Jimin towards him and crashed their lips together..And when their lips finally met..
Moon was smiling behind the clouds, somewhere the waves of the sea became calm,and the time stopped for them."

See you in next part ☺️