My you

"The breeze is whispering one name in my ear:and that's your name."

"Ahhh" Jimin groaned loudly and kept his hands on his belly.
"Jimiiin?"
"Jun.. Jungkook..!"
"Tell me what's happening..is it paining or what?"
"It's..it's paining..aghh"
"Jimin relax,relax..lay down at first.. don't worry I'm calling the doctor okay?" Jungkook said and immediately took his phone and was calling the doctor. Jimin was laying still keeping his hands on his abdomen. Jungkook kept his one hand on Jimin's abdomen and was calling the doctor.
"He..hello.. doctor............................"
"Ok..ok doctor thank you so much." Jungkook said over the phone and cut the call.
"Jimin..wait I'm giving you medicines ok..just keep patience." Jungkook said and went towards the table to bring the medicine. A smile formed on Jimin's face as he was looking at Jungkook.
"I'm really lucky." Jimin said quitely under his breath.
"Jimin here take it..get up carefully." Jungkook said and was helping Jimin to sit down.
"Ahh.."
"Take it ..here." Jungkook gaev the medicine to Jimin and Jimin took it.
"You will feel good ok..just relax."
Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly and Jimin kept his head on Jungkook's chest.
"I want to stay like this for a while,kook.."
"Stay.. just sleep in my arms. I can hold you like this for the rest of my life."
Jimin smiled and a drop of tears fell down from his eyes.
"I..I'm sorry."
"Don't be. why sorry..I should be the one who should say sorry."
"Because of me you are in tensed."
"No..it's nothing baby..I'm sorry that I put you in danger. I'm really sorry."
"It's ok..it's not your fault." Jimin said and fell asleep in Jungkook's embrace.
"It's my fault..I should have never listened to that evil girl. Please forgive me Jimin. I promise I will not let anything happen to you anymore." Jungkook said these all but Jimin didn't hear as he was already asleep.
"Jimin?" Jungkook called Jimin's name and smiled.
"Sleep... I'm here" Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's head. Jungkook then leaned back on the bed's wall while holding Jimin in his arms. He then fall asleep with Jimin.
.........................
Morning 9am......
"Hmm.." Jimin hummed softly in his sleep as the sunlight fell on his face. Jimin then opened his eyes and was looking around. He felt someone's hand around his waist. Jimin looked at the hands and then looked at Jungkook who was sleeping while holding Jimin.
"He..he was holding me like this whole night!" Jimin thought in his mind. He then carefully removed Jungkook's hand and somehow sat beside him. He let Jungkook laid down on the bed.
"I love you." Jimin said and kissed on Jungkook's forehead. He then laid down beside Jungkook while holding his arms tightly.
After an hour Jungkook finally woke up. He opened his eyes and looked Jimin laying beside him.
"Jimin!"
Jimin opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook.
"Good morning!"
"How.how are you feeling now? Is it paining?"
"No..I'm ok now.. don't worry." Jimin said and gave a kiss on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook smiled and kissed back promptly.
"Good morning! Sweetheart." Jungkook said and smiled at Jimin so does Jimin.
"Let's go I will make breakfast." Jungkook said and woke up from bed. He was about to carry Jimin but Jimin stopped him.
"No..kook."
"Why?"
"I can walk now..let me walk."
"But Jimin.."
"Please kooki.." Jimin said with a pout , Jungkook couldn't help but let Jimin walk.
"Ok..hold my hands then.."
"Yeah.." Jimin said and stood up. He held Jungkook's hand and was walking slowly towards the shower room.
They both took shower and freshed up and then came downstairs to take breakfast.
"You sit here don't move ..I'm making the breakfast."
"Okay..but the way you are saying don't move as if I'm a baby." Jimin said while pouting again.
"Hahaha...yes..you are baby..my baby!" Jungkook said and went towards the kitchen.
"I'm not huh." Jimin said and looked away.
Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness.
.....
After eating breakfast Jimin took his medicins and again sat down on the couch. In that time his phone was ringing and he picked up the call.
"Hello Hobi!"
"Jimin..how are you now?"
"I'm ok Hobi what about you?"
"Yeah I'm fine..I called you to say that our final exam's routine published in the website. Did you find it?"
"Oh.. really no I didn't..."
"Ok I'm sending you then..we have two weeks in our hands. "
"I see..ok I have to start my study soon..I missed so many classes though."
"Don't worry..I will give you the notes..you just take care and study. And if you need anything then just call me ok?"
"Ok Hobi thanks." Jimin said and then cut the call.
"I have to bring my laptop." Jimin said and was about to stood up and but Jungkook gave him his laptop.
"Here... don't walk." Jungkook said and gave smile to him.
"Jungkook?"
"Yes!"
Thanks.."
"It's ok.." Jungkook and brought his own laptop from his room and sat down in front of Jimin.
"Kook!"
"Yeah?"
"Umm..I think you can go to office now..I mean you already couldn't finish so many works. And what if it will create bad impact on your business!"
"Jimin...my work is not more important than you. So just relax. and my secretary,Min hyung is taking care of my works.. don't worry okay.."
"Um..yeah.." Jimin said and smiled at Jungkook. He then opened his laptop and was checking at the notes and etc that Hobi just sent him.

 He then opened his laptop and was checking at the notes and etc that Hobi just sent him

See you in next part 💜