For you

"And just like the rainbow,your smile is magical to me."

Jimin's lips became too red. Tears was still falling from Jimins eyes. Jungkook looked at Jimin's lips and then wiped his tears.
"Shh.. don't cry. It's ok" Jungkook said while hugging Jimin tightly.
"So..sorry"
"It's okay. I'm sorry too. I have yelled at you."
"I..I will be more careful from next time..I promise."
Jungkook smiled and kissed on Jimin's head.
"I know..you will baby."
"You..you still angry with me!"
Jungkook broke the hug and held Jimin's face with his two hands.
"How can I get angry with you for long time! I'm sorry okay.. I..I was just scared. Cause I would have never forgive myself if something happened to you today. That's why I said all those things."
"I'm sorry I made you feel like that! I was careless. Sorry."
"It's ok don't be sorry. Be careful all the time okay! Your exam is also coming,you know that right?"
"Yeah..I know. And I will do well in my exam I promise." Jungkook smiled and kissed on Jimin's forehead.
"I know..my boyfriend is brilliant. And when you will graduate there is a big surprise waiting for you." Jungkook said in Jimin's ear. Jimin's eyes were wide opened listening to this.
"Wh..what surprise really!" Jimin said excitedly.
"Yes baby!"
"What surprise please tell me please."
"Nope..not now. It's a surprise. So wait and do well in the exam."
Jimin pouted while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness and kissed on his pouty lips.
................
Evening 7 pm......
"Hello Hobi "
"Hi Jimin..did you finished your assignments?"
"Yeah I did. Will you go versity tomorrow?"
"Yes I will..you will go?"
"Yeah I will submit it."
"Me too."
"Ok then let's meet tomorrow."
"Okay bye."
"Bye" Jimin said and cut the call.
"Who was it!" Jungkook said and came out from the shower room.
"Owh it's Hobi. We will go versity tomorrow for submitting assignments."
"Oh okay then I will drop you versity."
Jimin smiled at Jungkook and nodded .

They both ate their dinner together and went to sleep early as Jimin had to go versity tomorrow.
"Goodnight!" Jimin said and kissed Jungkook.
"Good night love." Jungkook said and kissed back.
.................
At morning they both woke up together. Jimin took shower before Jungkook while Jungkook was making breakfast for both of them. After making breakfast Jungkook entered inside bedroom and he stopped while looking at Jimin who was drying his hair while wearing a beautiful dress which was showing his collar bone. Jungkook could feel his heart started beating fast.
"Ji.. Jimin!" Jungkook clled softly. But Jimin was too busy to drying his hair.

Jimin:

Jungkook approached towards Jimin silently and hugged him from behind

"Oh..kook..you scared me!"
"Don't be scared with me .." Jungkook said playfully and Jimin was giggling.
"You are looking so beautiful." Jungkook said and Jimin was blushing hard.
"Thank you."
"But.."
"Hu? What!"
"Don't you think you should close those button which was showing your neck,collar bone." Jungkook said and sucked on Jimin's neck.
"Ahh..koo.." Jimin moaned softly.
Jungkook kissed on Jimin's collar bone and then closed the upper button of Jimin's shirt.
"Don't show it everyone which is mine." Jungkook said in Jimin's ear. Jimin's breath gasped.
"You got it!"
"Umm..yeah "
"Good boy."
"Wait for me..I'm coming okay!" Jungkook said and went inside the shower room.
Jimin smiled and was waiting for Jungkook.
.............
Jungkook came after 15mins and got ready. They both ate breakfast together and then headed for SNU.
"At which time you will come out!"
"Umm.. after 1hour. But you don't have to come I will go with Hobi. Don't worry."
"Are you sure!"
"Yeah I'm.."
"Okay then..bye take care."
"Ok you too.."
"Call me when you will reach at home."
"Ok I will." Jimin said while smiling and waving at Jungkook. Jungkook waved back and was looking at Jimin's direction. Jungkook smiled and then left for his office.

Jimin met with Hobi, Eunwoo and with all of his friends. They all submitted their assignments. They all discussed about exam. Jimin had a great day with all of his friends.

See you in next part 💜😌