My Muse

"We are meant to be together."

The exam day finally came. Jimin really worked hard for this day. He had to do well in the exam. He needs a good job to care of his family. Jimin talked with his family last night. His parents wished him best of luck and also said that they are proud of him. Jimin felt confidence after talking with his parents. Jimin woke up early and was revising again. Jungkook also woke up with Jimin. He was making breakfast for both of them.
"Jimin!" Jungkook called softly.
"Yeah!"
"Let's go..I made breakfast."
Jimin smiled and then went for taking breakfast. They both ate breakfast together. It was raining outside.
At 9:30 Jimin got ready for the versity as his exam will begin at 10:30. He was feeling kinda nervous and also feeling confidence t the same time.
"Let's go." Jungkook said and took his car keys.
"Jimin?"
"Hu..yeah?"
"Where are you lost!"
"No.. nothing let's go!" Jimin said and was about to go but Jungkook held his hand.
"Feeling nervous?"
Jimin looked at Jungkook and nodded.
"Yeah a little."
"Relax. You will do great. Everything will be fine and easy. So don't worry okay?"
"Hmm..yeah." Jimin smiled and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook hugged back promptly.
"Thank you."
"It's ok baby. I'm with you."
"Let's go.."
"Let's go."
They both left the house and headed for the versity.
.......
After 20mins they reached at SNU. Jungkook brought two umbrellas for them as it was still raining. Jimin got down from the car holding his umbrella.
"All the best." Jungkook said and gave a peck on Jimin's lips.
"Thank you."
"I will be waiting here for you."
"But your office...
"No works for today. So stop worrying."
Jimin smiled at Jungkook so does Jungkook.
"Jimin let's go." Hobi called out from behind and Jimin looked at him.
"Coming."
"Bye."
"Bye" Jungkook said and waved at Jimin. Jimin waved back and went inside the building.
................
The exam was for two hours. Jimin wrote well every question's answers. He was very happy after reading the question paper. All of the students were happy after reading the question paper. They all did well in the exam.

Jungkook was waiting for Jimin outside. Everyone was looking at Jungkook as some of them doubting that this might be Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook wore a round cap and a overcoat. So that everyone could not recognize him. After two hours the bell was ranged. Jungkook could hear the sound of the ringing bell.
"How was the exam!" Hobi asked to Jimin.
"So good..what about you?"
"Yes it was easy peasy."
"Hahaa exactly." They all were happy after coming out from the exam hall.
"Ok then..I'm going Jungkook is waiting for me."
"Ok see you soon."
"Yes we will arrange a party soon."
"Yes byee.."
"Byee" Jimin waved at Hobi and Eunwoo. And then he was walking fast towards the gate.
"Kookiii.." Jimin called Jungkook while running towards him.
"Jimini. !"
Jungkook opened his arms for Jimin and Jimin hugged Jungkook almost jumping on his laps.
"Finally it's over." Jimin said excitedly.
"How was the exam?" Jungkook said in a desperate voice .
"So so so good" Jimin said and looked at Jungkook.
"Really!"
"Yess..."
"That's my boy...you did well." Jungkook said and hugged him again.
"Thank you. I love you."
"Love you too baby "
"So will you tell me about the surprise now!"
"Nah..not now..be patient baby.."
"Aaaa . please then when.."
"On graduation day."
"That's after a week."
"Yes wait till then."
"Aghhh" Jimin pouted while looking Jungkook and then went inside the car. Jungkook was laughing hard at Jimin's cuteness and then he also went inside the car.
"What my baby want to eat for dinner!" Jungkook asked in a sweet voice. Jimin was looking through the window but now looked at Jungkook as he was quite hungry.
"Or should I take him to a good restaurant tonight!" Jungkook again said while looking at Jimin.
"I want to eat something...but not tonight I want to go right now."
"Okay sir let's go." Jungkook said in a serious voice playfully. Jimin couldn't help but laughing at Jungkook. Both were laughing hard and headed for a restaurant to eat lunch.

 Both were laughing hard and headed for a restaurant to eat lunch

See you in next part 💜