Chat

"Some stars are hidden behind the clouds."

Hoseok brought Jimin to his apartment. Jimin will stay here for a week.
"You will take rest for today ,no work" Hobi said to Jimin who was laying on the bed.
"Okay..got it. I'm not going anywhere today."
"Good..it's only 6am now. Sleep more I will prepared the breakfast later."
"It's ok .. no hurry I'm not hungry now." Jimin said smilingly.
"Ok.." Hobi said and smiled back.
Jimin was trying to sleep but he was not feeling sleepy then. Jimin took his phone and opened discord.
"Ow..I didn't replied him yet!" Jimin said while looking at the last message of koo.
Min
Good morning.
Jimin sent a good morning message and was waiting for him to reply.
........
It was 8am. Jungkook finally woke up. He took his phone to turned off the alarm.
"Hu..min!" Jungkook said as he received a message from Min.
Koo
Good morning.
Min
Owh you woke up !
Koo
Yeah..you at this early morning!!
Min
Umm..yeah I woke up early.
Koo
That's good
Min
Yeah. Are you busy!
Koo
I have to get ready for the office. But we can talk till I reached my office.
Min
Ok. Actually I'm getting bored. There is no work today for me.
Koo
Really! Then you can take rest.
Min
Yeah that's what I'm doing..you were saying about our meeting..I didn't replied that one.
Koo
Umm oh yeah. I said we r talking about six months. But didn't meet yet😅
Min
That's right. We should meet. We even didn't see each others face🙁

Koo
Yeah...🙁
Min
Let's fixed a date then...
Koo
Yeah right. I will tell you after seeing my schedule. Actually I don't know when I will be free.,☹️
Min
It's ok. Don't worry. We can also share our pictures right. Why not we r doing this👀

Jungkook kinda became tensed while reading the text. He opened this account to get rid of public. He was hesitating to share his pictures. But again he wanted to share it with min.
"What should I do!" Jungkook said under his breath. Then an idea came to his mind.
Koo
Ok .you wanna see me!"😏
Min
Haha..yeah. let's see each other through the app.😅
Koo
Wait I'm sending it.
Min
Ok. After your turn I will send mine one also.
Koo

Here it is

Here it is.😉

Jimin choked on air. He was looking at kook's abs with his widen eyes.
                   Min
             It..it's your abs!!👀
Koo
Yeah..I will show u when we will meet .. don't worry 😉🤭 now sent me yours
                         Min
                  Yeah wait.

                 Jungkook's eyes were wide opened seeing the picture

Jungkook's eyes were wide opened seeing the picture. He was eating his breakfast and he choked on water.
"What the...oh my God wow."
Koo
Wow...tattoo!
                      Min
          Haha..yeah 🤭
Koo
Soo beautiful 💘
                      Min
          Really! Thanks ,❤️
Koo
Your waist is so alluring.
                       Min
              Ahemm..🙈
Koo
Hey I will talk to you later. I have to go now. I will tell you later the date and time when we will meet.!
                       Min
          Okay...
Koo
Ok..then ,😌
                      Min
         Ok bye take care.
Koo
You also.❤️

They both closed the chat. Jimin was looking at Jungkook's's abs  picture again and again. Same as Jungkook who was looking at Jimin's waist and that nevermind tattoo again and again.
"We should meet." Jungkook said under his breath.

See in next part ☺️