Listen

"You know I want you!"

"Jeon Jungkook!" Hobi said and frowned his eyebrows.
"But who is with him!"
Hobi became surprised when he saw Jungkook with a girl at the coffee shop. He was then thinking about Jimin.
"Should I tell him this or he already knew about this."
..........
Jimin finally reached at Jungkook's house. He was feeling kinda nervous and he then knocked at the main gate.
"Yes?"
"Hi,I'm Jimin, Jungkook has invited me here tonight."
"Sorry sir, sir is not at home right now."
"It's ok he gave me the door code already."
"Is it?"
"Yeah."
"Umm wait a min.......yeah you can go."
"Thanks." Jimin said and went towards the door which was locked.
Jimin was typing the pass code. His hands were shaking. And the door finally opened. Jimin's heart filled with joy's when he saw the unlocked door. He was blushing and then went inside the house.
"His house is really big." Jimin said while looking around.
"Should I start cooking for us...it's already 8:30. I think Jungkook will come here by anytime. Let me cook.." Jimin said and went towards the kitchen. In that time Jimin saw his phone ringing.
"Hobi?"
"Hi Hobi.."
"Where r you?"
"Oh..I came to Jungkook's place. He actually invited me sorry I forgot to tell you.."
"He invited you!"
"Yes why?"
"But he is not at home right?"
"Yeah he is..wait how do you know!"
"Cause I just saw him with a girl at a coffee shop."
Jimin's heart skipped a beat. He stopped working whatever he was doing.
"What!when?"
"Just now. He was talking with a girl."
"He..oh..no I mean come on hobi ..he is a CEO. He has to work with everyone. May b he was talking about business. Nothing to worry." Jimin said while laughing but inside he was feeling strange.
"Yeah I know.. anyway have a great dinner." Hobi said.
"Thank bye." Jimin said and cut the call.
"Why I'm even thinking too much. Come on Jimin...let's cook" Jimin said and started cooking again.
...........
After 40min Jimin finally finished his cooking. He made dinner for both of them.
"Kimchi, fried rice,sushi, fried chicken,ramen and drinks...yess"Jimin said happily while looking at the foods.
"Should I call Jungkook now?..no no let him come." Jimin said while watching the time. He then sat on a couch and was waiting for Jungkook.
.........
"So tell me the truth..you didn't move on right? I know you still love me."
"You brought me here for telling me these shits?"
"Ohoo..why you r so angry bird! Look I'm talking with so nicely you should also talk with me nicely."
"Just shut up and don't you ever dare to do this type shits with me again." Jungkook said and stood up from the chair.
"So you moved on?" Yuna said loudly which made Jungkook stopped.
"Of course.." Jungkook said promptly.
"Who is she or he?"
"He is Better than you." Jungkook said and left the place.
"Really!" Yuna said and a smirked formed on her face.
.........
Jungkook was driving the car fast aggressively. He was breathing fast in anger.
"I wish I could kill her." Jungkook said and hit the driving wheel.

At 9pm Jungkook finally reached his home. He then entered inside the house. Jimin was roaming around the house and then he saw Jungkook.
"Oh you came!"
"Jungkook?" Jimin called Jungkook's name again who was leaning back on the couch while keeping his eyes closed.
"Jungkook!" Jimin said and kept his one hand on Jungkook's shoulder.
"Who..!" Jungkook flinched and looked at Jimin.
"Jimin?"
"Are you alright Jungkook?"
"You..when you came here?"
"At 8.."
"Why?"
"Why! You ..you already forgot.!"
"Owhh I..I'm so sorry..how can I forgot!"
"It's ok but what happened..you r not looking well since morning."
"It's nothing."
"Are you sure?"
"Y..yeah I'm."
"But..still..you can share with me..if something is bothering you I can help you." Jimin said and smiled at Jungkook.
"No it's ok..I just need rest.."
"Ok..but let's eat at first..I made dinner.."
".. I don't want to eat now!"
"Why? Did you already eat outside!"
"What..no"
"Then why you will not eat let's eat I made many dishes.."
"Didn't I say I don't want to eat now. Can't you hear!" Jungkook said loudly and stood up from the couch. Jimin flinched hearing this from Jungkook. He then stood up from the couch.
"I..I mean.." Jimin was unable to say anything.
Jungkook sighed and went inside his room. Jimin was standing still at his place. Tears was beaming in his eyes.

See you in next part 💜