Surprise

"You make me feel like go crazy."

The results day came in a blink of an eye. Jimin was feeling tensed from morning. He couldn't eat the breakfast properly also.
"Jimina.. relax you will get good point don't worry."
"Yeah..but still."
"Just relax...I'm sure it will be good."
"Are you sure!"
"Yess my baby I'm." Jungkook said and gave a kiss on Jimin's forehead. Jimin smiled and felt good.
The results will publish in an hour. Jimin and his friends were waiting for the results desperately in their own house.
"Tomorrow is the graduation program day. Will you come!" Jimin asked Jungkook.
"Of course I will. Is it even something to ask."
Jimin smiled at Jungkook's words. On that time Jimin received a message from Hobi.

Hobiii
Congratulations jiminn..

Jimin frowned his eyebrows looking at the message. He then promptly logged into the website for checking the results which was already published somewhile ago.
"I..I got the results." Jimin said and stood up in happiness.
"Really." Jungkook said and rushed towards Jimin.
"I got A+ ..I ..I did it."
"I knew itttt babyyy" Jungkook said and carried Jimin like bridal style and was spinning him around.
"Hahaha..kooki" Jimin was giggling hard.
"See I told you.."
"Yeahh..I'm soo happy." Jimin said almost crying in happiness. Jungkook then kissed on Jimin's lips. The kiss was full of happiness and love. They both were smiling in between the kiss.
"I love you." Jungkook said while kissing.
"I love you too kook"
They both looked at each other and smiled. On that Jimin's phone was ringing repeatedly.
"Oh it's a group call." Jimin said and looked at Jungkook.
"Pick it up."
"Guyss.."
"Congratulations Jiminnn.."
"Congratulations to you all.."
"We did it!"
"Yes we did it..I'm so happy."
"Specially you Jimin..you couldn't attend so many classes but still you showed it..we are all proud of you." Hobi said and everyone in video call nodded for yes.
"Thanks Hobi.. because you all were also with me that's why I did it."
"It's nothing..I'm sure Jungkook also helped you right." Hobi said and smirked. Everyone started teasing Jimin.
"Aishhh..Yaa stop now."
"Why you all teasing my boyfriend." Jungkook said and came in front of Jimin's phone screen. Jimin's all friends were making noise like"awwwwee"
"Why you all teasing huu?"
"Guys guys stop teasing Jimin only Jungkook can do that not us." Eunwoo said playfully and all were laughing.
Jimin couldn't help but blushing and laughing at the same time.
"Ok ok you all stop now." Jimin said promptly.
"So are you all coming tomorrow!"
"Yess graduation day..we all will come."
"Jungkook you will come also right?" Hobi asked.
"Yes yes..I'm coming guys "
"Yaay it will be fun."
"Ok guys..have a great day..bye. See you tomorrow." Jimin said smilingly and then cut the call.
"You made me blush in front of my friends." Jimin said to Jungkook.
"Really! Did I?" Jungkook said and smirked.
"Aishhh." Jimin playfully hit Jungkook's chest and then went inside the bedroom.
"Wait for me.." Jungkook said and was running behind Jimin.

Whole day Jungkook and Jimin enjoyed at the the home. Jungkook made a cake for Jimin's success. He then made lunch for both of them. And at the evening he arranged a movie hall inside his bedroom. Jimin was in cloud nine whole day and night. He was surprised watching at Jungkook's movie arrangements.
"Kook..it's looks so beautiful here."
"You liked it!"
"Yess..I can't wait to watch movies with you!"
"Let's watch come." Jungkook said and then they both sat down in the middle of the bed. Also kept popcorns,beers, fried chicken. The room was looking more romantic and beautiful than the actual theater.

The room:

That  was a very much romantic and action bl movie

That  was a very much romantic and action bl movie. Both Jimin and Jungkook ended up making out with each other on the bed. 

Morning 9am....
The graduation program will begin at 11am. So Jimin woke up early today. He was feeling excited and happy at the same time.
"I can't wait for your surprise." Jimin said to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled at Jimin and then gave him a morning kiss.
"I hope you will accept it"
"I will..I will accept everything that belongs to you." Jimin said and kissed back. Jungkook smiled shyly.

At 10:30 Jimin and Jungkook headed for the SNU. The whole campus was looking beautiful and fancy. Everyone was looking at Jungkook as they know him already.
"Wow CEO Jungkook again in our program." Some girls were talking and smiling at Jungkook. The Chairman welcomed Jungkook and gave him a front seat. Jimin was sitting with his friends. He rolled his eyes to those girls who were gossiping and was looking at Jungkook repeatedly. Jimin wanted to say that Jungkook is his boyfriend only but he couldn't as the program already began.
"So today Seoul national university arranged a program for the students who were completed their graduation. Those students are from batch 2021. I'm really happy to inform that almost 75%of the students got good marks and graduated with good scores. I would like to congratulate them from bottom of my heart." The chairman said these all and everyone was clapping loudly.
"So now it's time to listen some of the students graduation speech. At first we will start from management department. Students please come on the stage."
Everyone was clapping again including Jungkook. Hobi was the one who gave his speech. It was a short speech but was so beautiful. After his speech Jimin and his friends were screaming and clapping for Hobi. After hobi it was jimin's turns. Jimin stood up from his chair. Before going to the stage Jimin looked at Jungkook who showed thums up to him. Jimin smiled and then went towards the stage.
"Today is the day I was waiting for so long. And it finally came. My university life was mixture of different feelings. I worked hard, I cried,I made friends, best friend even though I found a boyfriend who is also from this university. But he is my senior. Today behind this good results it's all about my hard work, support of my family, friends and most importantly  love of my life who supported and gave me confidence all the times. He was with me in my bad times, he saved me from many dangers. Thank you so much to him. Without him I don't think I would able to do anything properly. And I believe after graduating from this university I will get a good job very soon. So thank you SNU for everything." Jimin said and finished his speech. Everyone was smiling and clapping for Jimin. Jungkook was clapping for him loudly. He became kinda emotional also. After the program Jimin and his friends threw the black cap known as graduation cap on the sky. (🎓) Jungkook was looking at them. He was feeling good and excited watching them all. After spending time with friends Jimin looked at Jungkook who was still looking at him while standing beside his car. Jimin then went towards Jungkook while running.
"So..now .are you ready!"
"Yes I'm.. please Jungkook I can't wait anymore."
"Come with me then."
Both Jimin and Jungkook went inside the car and went for somewhere else.
Jungkook stopped his car in front of a big garden.
"Garden!"
"Couldn't find any peaceful place haha sorry." Jungkook said and gave a silly smile.
"Haha..it's ok let's go." Jimin said and then they got down from the car.
"What is it..what's the surprise."
Jungkook then took out a paper from his pocket and gave it to Jimin.
"Here."
"Hu what's this!" Jimin said and his heart started beating fast.
"Read."
Jimin started reading and his eyes became wide opened.
"Jung.. Jungkook!"
"Jimin will you become the secretary of JK fashion enterprise?Will you become my secretary?"
Jimin's eyes became teary listening to this.
"I..I will..I want ..but what about Min hyung.?"
"I made him the chairman of my company. And I want you to become my personal secretary."
Jimin couldn't believe what he was listening.
"Tell me will you?"
"Yes kooki...I will...I will I want be your secretary..I want to work with you." Jimin said and hugged Jungkook and Jungkook hugged back promptly.

See you in next part 💜