Party

"I see my whole world in you."

Morning 9am....
Both Jimin and Jungkook were sleeping peacefully in each others arms. But Jungkook's alarm didn't let them sleep.
"Ummm...~"
"Sorry baby.." Jungkook said softly and promptly turned off the alarm.
"Good morning" Jimin said still keeping his eyes closed.
"Good morning" Jungkook said and gave a kiss on Jimin's lips. Jimin smiled and kissed back.
"Do you have classes today?"
"Um no.."
"Then stay here today.." Jungkook said in Jimin's ear. Jimin could feel butterflies in his stomach hearing Jungkook's words.
"Okayh.." Jimin said and smiled at Jungkook.
........
Jimin was making breakfast for both of them while Jungkook was taking bath and was getting ready for the office. In that time his phone was ringing. Jungkook looked at his phone and picked it up.
"Hello!"
"Hi Jungkook."
"Who's this?"
"Just called you for invite tonight at my place. "
"Who?"
"Come on.. don't pretend that you don't know me. I'm your ex Yuna "
"How on earth you found my phone number?"
"It's nothing impossible..I can do anything."
"Thanks but don't need your invitation."
"You have to come with your boyfriend. And show me that you move on.. otherwise I will come at your place.do you want it this way?"
Jungkook sighed at Yuna's word.
"What's your problem. Why I have to give proofs to you!"
"Cause I want it."
"Just shut up..and don't call me again."
"Ok fine ..I'm sending you the location. Come tonight otherwise I'm coming.See you bye."
"Don't you dare to come.. hello.. hell.."
"Fuck..this shitty girl.." Jungkook cursed under his breath while looking at his phone screen
"Jungkook!" Jimin called Jungkook's name softly while standing on the door.
"Jimin"
"What happened is everything alright?" Jimin said and was approaching towards Jungkook.
"Jimin..that girl..."
"Who? Yuna!"
"Yeah..she..she called me"
"Oh.. what did she say?"
"She wants us to join her party tonight."
"Party?For what!"
"I don't know either. She wants me to prove that I moved on."
"She is such a clingy girl. What's her problem tho."
"Jimin..will you..come with me at the party tonight? I don't want her to come at my place."
"Of course Jungkook..I will come. And just show her that you moved on " Jimin said with a smile and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook could feel his heart beating fast. He held Jimin tightly and kissd his hair.
"Let's go then..I made breakfast for you "
"Thanks baby for making breakfast. Let's go" Jungkook said and carried Jimin like bridal style and was taking him downstairs.
..................
Evening 7 pm..........
Jimin got ready for the party and was waiting for Jungkook to pick him up.
Jimin wore a black shirt and dyed his hair in golden. He was looking pretty and gorgeous as always.

In mean time Jungkook was calling Jimin over the phone

In mean time Jungkook was calling Jimin over the phone. He directly came from the office. He didn't want to change as he was not in mood to go at Yuna's party.

Jk:

After a few minutes Jimin came and got inside the car

"Let's go" Jimin said while looking at Jungkook.
"I don't wanna go."
"Jungkook, don't worry everything will be alright ok.."
"But still Jimin I don't want to see her face."
"Then don't see...keep looking at me" Jimin said and winked at Jungkook. Jungkook was looking at Jimin from head to toe.
"Pretty boy..you don't know what you did to me!" Jungkook said and crashed their lips together. Jimin was surprised at Jungkook's sudden action. But he promptly kissed back him while holding his hair.

See you in next part 💜
Angst part is coming soon 🤫🔜