My love

"I will write it in the sky how much I love you.So that you can read it from anywhere."

"Let's go at home." Jungkook said in Jimin's ear and suddenly Jimin could feel butterflies in his stomach.
"Let's go.." Jimin said and was about to stood up but he failed.
"Ahhh.." Jimin groaned and then sat again.
"Jimin?" Jungkook said and held Jimin promptly.
"My legs are paining!"
"Wait.. don't walk then." Jungkook said and carried Jimin like bridal style.
"Jung..kook what are you doing!"
"What..! "
"Everyone will see us...let me walk..or I will use wheel chair don't worry!"
"Shhh... relax..let them see..I'm holding my love there is nothing wrong. Jungkook said and gave him a smile.
Jimin's heart started beating fast listening to Jungkook. Jungkook went downstairs while holding Jimin in his arms and then left the hospital.

Hobi was waiting for Jimin at the parking area. He then saw Jungkook carrying Jimin while coming out from the hospital. Hobi sighed.
Before Jungkook could open the car door Hobi came and opened it for them.
"Owh..thanks." Jungkook said and let Jimin sit inside the car.
"Can you please wait outside of the car for a moment. I need to talk with Jimin. Its emergency."
"Hu? What do you want to talk again!"
"I'm his best friend so I can talk with him anytimes you know. I'm just saying please wait for a moment."
Jungkook wanted start a fight with Hobi right then but hi just tightened his fists and smiled.
"Okay carry on."
Hobi went inside the car and closed the door.
"Hobi? What were talking with Jungkook?"
"I didn't say anything wrong to him relax..I was just saying to wait outside for a while."
"Why?"
"Cause I wanted to talk with you. Listen to me Jimin,I know you love him and he loves you. But as always I will say please be careful. I can't stop you neither him but at least I can give you warning. Our final exam is coming soon. And we will be graduated in a few months. I don't want you to miss the exam. You future is also important. So in this short period of time, please take care of yourself. Don't let anyone to harm you. And don't listen to everyon."
"Hobi , I will be ok..and I will attend the exam for sure. I will not let my ruined. Don't worry okay?"
"Hmm..call me when you will reach at home."
"Okay bye." Jimin said while smiling.
Hobi gave him a smile and said bye to him then came outside of the car.
"Thanks...you can go now." Hobi said to Jungkook who was waiting outside patiently.
"Welcome." Jungkook said and promptly went inside the car and then left the place.
............................
After 25mins they both reached at Jungkook's house.
"Let's go inside." Jungkook said and again carried Jimin. Jungkook opened the door and then locked it with his foot.
"Sit here ok.."
"Yeah put me down."
"I will make lunch for us. But let me get fresh up at first ok..then I will help you to freshen up."
"Yeah you should go first I'm waiting " Jimin said while looking at Jungkook.
"I will come in five mins .." Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's forehead.
"Take your time." Jimin said and kissed on Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook smiled and then went inside his bedroom.
"I'm really lucky." Jimin said under his breath. He didn't know when he fall asleep while waiting for Jungkook.
After taking shower Jungkook came downstairs.
"Jimin let's go I.." Jungkook couldn't finish his words when he saw Jimin sleeping like a baby on sofa.
"How can someone looks that much cute while sleeping." Jungkook said under his breath.
"You sleep I'm making the lunch okay!" Jungkook said and kissed on Jimin's forehead again. He then went towards the kitchen and was making lunch.
..................
After 20mins Jungkook finally finished his cooking and was serving it on the table. In that time Jimin also woke up.
"Jungkook?"
"You woke up!"
"When I fall asleep!"
"I don't know I found sleeping when I came downstairs."
"I was feeling sleepy."
Jungkook approached towards Jimin and carried him in his arms.
"It's ok baby...you can sleep whenever you want. Now let's eat together."
"Yeah let's go I'm so hungry."
Jungkook cooed at Jimin's cuteness and then let him sit on the chair.
"Thanks for the lunch!"
"You r always welcome. Here eat." Jungkook gave him the foods and Jimin started eating promptly as he was really hungry. After the lunch Jungkook gave Jimin medicines.
.................
Night 11pm.......
"Ok that's good. Did the police found that stranger also!"
"Great. Make sure that he is getting his punishment for whatever he had done."
"Okay..thanks Min ." Jungkook said over the phone and then cut the call.
"Life time imprisonment. That's great." Jungkook said and smirked. He then stood up and went inside his bedroom.
....
"Where were you!"
"Nothing..just received a call." Jungkook said and laid beside Jimin.
"How are you feeling now!"
"Yaa you have asked this about 5 times. I'm ok..I'm in front of you." Jimin said while pouting.
"Haha..I know." Jungkook said and hugged Jimin tightly.
"I love you."
Jimin looked at Jungkook.
"I love you more." Jimin said and hide in Jungkook's chest.
"I will not let anything happens to you again , anymore." Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's hair. Jimin smiled while closing his eyes. After a few seconds Jimin fell asleep in Jungkook's arms.
"Jimin!" Jungkook called Jimin's name but he was already asleep. Jungkook smiled and held Jimin tightly.
"Goodnight" Jungkook said and gave a peck on Jimin's lips.
..........................
Midnight 3am........
"No please... leave me.."
"Le.. leave..Jung..kook"
"I..I didn't done anything.. please"
"Leave..Le"
"Noh..nooo" Jimin screamed out in his dream and woke up promptly while breathing fast.
"Jimin!" Jungkook looked at Jimin and turned on the lights.
"Jimin? What.. what happened!"
"Ahhh" Jimin groaned loudly and kept his hands on his belly.
"Jimiiin?"
"Jun.. Jungkook..!"
"Tell me what's happening..is it paining or what?"
"It's..it's paining..aghh"
"Jimin relax,relax..lay down at first.. don't worry I'm calling the doctor okay?" Jungkook said and immediately took his phone and was calling the doctor.

 don't worry I'm calling the doctor okay?" Jungkook said and immediately took his phone and was calling the doctor

See you in next part 💜😌
My exam is coming..so I might not able to update next part so soon. But if I get time I will try my best to update as soon as possible