A wave

"My heart is saying,I'm yours!"

Finally I found your address Jungkook." A girl said with smirk while looking at the Jk fashion enterprise building. She then entered inside the building.
"Excuse me ma'am!" A lady said who was sitting at receptionist.
"What?"
"Where r you going,you just can't go inside without permission."
"I want to meet with Jeon Jungkook."
"Sorry ma'am sir is in the meeting now. You can't go."
"No problem I will wait for him." The girl said and was about to go.
"Wait ma'am wait."
"What's your problem."
"Do you have any appointment with Jeon sir? You have to give your introduction here otherwise we can't let you go inside his room."
"I don't need appointment. And Jungkook already know me very well. So you just shut up and let me in."
"You can't go ma'am. It's forbidden."
"Not for me. I'm his .. anyway why I will tell you."
"Whatever you r please wait here I'm calling Jeon sir."
"Call." The girl said loudly and was waiting aside. But when the receptionist was calling Jungkook she promptly left the place and went inside the elevator for going Jungkook's office room.
...,...
Jungkook finally finished his meetings and was coming outside while talking with Yoongi.
"Ok then I hope you can handle the rest!" Jungkook said while looking at his watch.
"Yes sir don't worry!"
"Ok then I have to go now."
"Where r you going sir?"
"Umm..it's something important." Jungkook said while smiling. He actually was going to pick up Jimin from the versity and wanted to give him surprise.
"Oh okay." Yoongi said and greeted Jungkook.
Jungkook promptly went inside his room and took his car keys and was about to go but he stopped there.
"Hi Jungkook!"
Jungkook looked at the girl and his eyes became wide opened.
"Yuna?"
"Yes I'm how r you!"
"What on earth you are doing here!" Jungkook groaned loudly.
"I was just missing you so thought of visiting you."
"How dare you to step inside my office?"
"Relax Jungkook. I know you also missed me right!" Yuna said and stood up from the couch.
"Hah..never and please just leave from here."
"Liar! I know you very well"
"No you don't know me..so just shut up."
"Why you became so angrier! Is this because you r hurt breaking up with me?"
"You know what I don't know you anymore. You r nothing but a trash." Jungkook said loudly and was about to go but Yuna held his hand.
"Don't touch me!"
"Just relax. I know you still love me!"
"Loving you my foot."
"Really? You want to say you moved on!"
"Of course I'm ."
"Then prove it. I will leave you alone.
But you know what I know you didn't move on. Cause you r lying."
"Who let you come here." Jungkook said with a serious voice and was calling the security guards.
"Hahaha..chill..I can come here I don't need  permission dear."
"Are you leaving or you want to leave the place in a bad way!"
"Anyway I'm going but I will come again and you have to prove yourself." Yuna said who was Jungkook's ex. And then she left Jungkook's office.

Jungkook threw his phone and sat down on the chair.
"That bitch! How dare her to come here again!" Jungkook said while breathing fast with anger.
.........
"It was fun today right!" Hobi said to Jimin while walking.
"Yeah right. I enjoyed the class."
"Me too..let's eat something."
"You go I'm coming."
"Where r you going?"
"Nothing I'm just coming in a min you carry on."
"Ok then" Hobi said and went inside the canteen.
Jimin took out his phone from his pocket.
"Should I call him now! Is he busy?"
"Um..let me call for onece." Jimin said while smiling and was calling Jungkook.
....
Jungkook opened his eyes listening to his phone's ringtone. He then took his phone from the floor and looked at it.
"Hello!"
"Oh hi.." Jimin said promptly.
"Your classes ended?"
"Umm yeah what about you!"
"Yeah I finished my meeting."
"Oh that's good. Ok then...
"I'm coming to pick you up. Wait for a while. And yes wait inside the versity don't come outside until I come."
Jimin became surprised hearing this from Jungkook.
"O..okayh"
"Okay I'm coming." Jungkook said and then cut the call.
"Why his voice is so caring towards me now!" Jimin said under his breath while blushing hard.
"Jimin..come what are you doing?" Hobi screamed and Jimin came out from thoughts.
"Yeah I'm coming." Jimin said and went inside the canteen.
........
"This problem has to come right now God!when I was going to propose Jimin?" Jungkook said under his breath while driving his car. He then sighed.

See you in next part 💜