Tensed

"How strange is love that makes me fear!"

Just like the other morning Jimin woke up early today also. He made coffee for him and sat down for study. Jungkook was still sleeping so Jimin didn't wake him up. Jimin opened his laptop and was doing his assignments.
At 8am Jungkook finally woke up and looked around.
"Umm.. Jimin?"
Jimin turned back and saw Jungkook woke up.
"Good morning." Jimin said while approaching towards Jungkook and then gave a kiss on Jungkook's lips.
"Good morning." Jungkook said and kissed back.
"Wake up..I'm making breakfast.." Jimin said while looking at Jungkook.
"Umm..I want to sleep more with you."
"Haha..we slept together whole night."
"Still..."
"No still.. wake up and get ready otherwise you will be late for office." Jimin said and stood up. Jungkook was smiling at Jimin's cuteness. Jimin went inside the kitchen and was making breakfast. Jungkook woke up from bed and went inside the shower room.
.....
They both ate breakfast together and then at 9:30 Jungkook headed for his office. Jimin decided to submit his all assignments by tomorrow so he didn't waste time. After eating breakfast he again sat on the reading table.
........
Noon at 12pm...
Jimin was still busy with his study. But he was feeling hungry also. He didn't want to order food either. So he went inside the kitchen and put a pan on the stove. He then put some oil and was about to take something from the fridge on that time he heard his phone ringing. Jimin closed the fridge door and ran towards his phone.
"Hello kook!"
"Why you received it late!"
"Oww..I didn't hear my phone was ringing.. sorry."
"Always keep your phone with you Jimin."
"Yeah..I'm sorry I forgot."
"It's ok..did you finish your assignments?"
"No not yet..it's too many..but I have to submit them by tomorrow."
"Oh I see but don't put pressure baby..take rests if you feel tired."
Jimin was smiling listening to Jungkook's words.
"Um..yeah. thanks"
"For what!"
"For always staying by my side"
"Aii..it's nothing..you are my love..then why I will not stay with my love..hu!"
"Haha yess"
Jimin totally forgot that he turned on the stove and put oil in a pan. The oil started popping out from the pan and spared on the whole kitchen counter. The pan became much warm and smokes was coming out from it. The whole kitchen was on smoke.
"Did you take your lunch!" Jungkook said to Jimin and suddenly he remembered he turned on the gas.
"Oh shit.." Jimin said and ran towards the kitchen.
"What happened!" Jungkook said over the phone but Jimin didn't respond.
Jimin's eyes were wide opened watching black smoke in the whole kitchen. .
"Oh no.." Jimin said and dropped his phone from his hand.
"Hello! Jimin?"
"Jimin what happened hello?" Jungkook became tensed as Jimin was not responding.
"Ji.. Jimin!"
"What happened to him" Jungkook said desperately under his breath.
He then cut the call and was again calling Jimin but there was no answer.
"Jimin please pick up the call!"

Jimin went towards the kitchen and was trying his best to turned off the stove but he couldn't as the pan was on fire already. Jimin was coughing badly because of the smoke.
"Wh..what should I do!" Jimin said while looking around. His heart started quaking badly. He then went towards the sink and started pouring water on a big bucket.
"Pl.. please please don't catch fire."
Jimin took the bucket and somehow lift it up and poured it on the kitchen counter. He was then again pouring water on the bucket. He didn't notice his phone was ringing repeatedly.
............
"Hello sir!"
"Go and check what's happening inside my house?" Jungkook said to one of his guard.
"Ok sir." The guard said and promptly went towards the door and was ringing the bell repeatedly but Jimin was too busy to put out the fire that he didn't hear anything then.
"Sir Mr. Park is not opening the door."
"Oh God..why Jimin is not opening." Jungkook said aggressively and then took his car keys.
"I'm coming inform me..
"But sir wait." The guard cut Jungkook's word.
"What!" Jungkook said desperately.
"I can see black smoke coming out from your kitchen s window."
Jungkook's heart stopped beating. His eyes were wide opened listening to this.
"Wh..what!"
"Is it f..fire?"
"It could be sir..it's all black I can see." Jungkook cut the call and went inside his car immediately and was driving fast towards his house.
"No.. nothing will be happen to you..pl... please pick up the call Jimin." Jungkook said in a shaky voice and was driving the car faster.

See you in next part 💜