Careful

"My soul,my heart,my body wants only you."

Jungkook carefully laid Jimin on the car sit. He then promptly went inside the car and took out his suit and bound it around Jimin's abdomen.
"Jimin..Jimin look at me keep your eyes open ok..open for me. We r going to hospital okay!" Jungkook said and started the car and was heading for the hospital. He was driving the car fastly. Jungkook held Jimin's hand and was driving the car faster.
"Keep your eyes open ok..can you hear me Jimin!"
"Ko..kookh"
"Yess yes.. Jimin keep your eyes open...we r already here ok!"
"I...I can't.. can't bre..athe..breath." Jimin said while somehow while breathing fast.
"No no..breath...just breath Jimin we r here just just wait for a min..."
Jimin looking at Jungkook..he was unable to breath. Tears fell down from his eyes.

After 15mins they finally reached at the hospital. Jungkook immediately carried Jimin like bridal style and was taking him inside the hospital.
"Doc..doctor.. please please call the doctor it's emergency."
"Laid him here fast!" A nurse said and was calling the doctor. The doctor and some of the nurses came quickly and was taking Jimin inside the emergency room.
"You wait here." The doctor said and went inside.
Jungkook's heart stopped beating. His hands were shaking badly. He even didn't know when tears was beaming in his eyes. Jungkook sat down on the chair while crying hard. He then promptly took out his phone and was calling Min.
...
"Hello sir!"
"Min...go go to her place with the police right now."
"Whose place sir?"
"Yuna ..I'm sending you her location. Go fast and tell the police they tried to kill Jimin..she tried..go and send her in the lock up."
"Send me the location..I'm on the way."
"I'm sending." Jungkook said and then sent Yuna's location to Min.
"If something happens to my Jimin I swear Yuna I will kill you with my these hands." Jungkook said with a serious voice.
...................
"Where r you going Yuna!"
"Will please keep quiet and let me packing."
"But why tell me what's happening in this house!"
"Will you tell me...who tried to kill Jimin tell me ?"
"Just shut up. I have no time right now!"
"Are you yelling at your boyfriend!"
"You.. boyfriend my foot. I have to leave this city ok..so please help me to pack up."
"Never..just tell me the truth otherwise I will not let you go anywhere."
In that time Yuna could hear the police car's sirens. Her eyes were wide opened listening to this.
"Oh..no no no...shiit!" Yuna cursed under his breath and locked the door.
"Let's get inside the house." One of the police said and went inside the house.
"Mrs. Yuna stopped right there wherever you are!"
Yuna heard the announcement. She went towards the balcony and jumped from there. Her boyfriend was speechless whatever he was watching at that time.
"Where r you going Mrs. Yuna?" Min Suga said from behind which made Yuna flinched and she fell on the ground.
"Y..you who who are you!"
Min smirked and made a serious face.
"Your bad luck!"
"Wh..what!"
"She is here police officer!" Min said loudly and the police came.
"I..I didn't done anything believe me .. leave me please..I beg!"
................
After 30mins the doctor finally came out from the room. Jungkook promptly stood up seeing the doctor.
"Doc.. doctor how is Jimin!" Jungkook asked desperately.
"He loses much bloods. We somehow stopped the bleeding but still he is too weak."
"Wh..what should I do please tell me!"
"He is sleeping now..we gave him injection. Make sure he doesn't get hyper or don't put too much pressure on him."
"O.okay doctor I ..I will take care of him."
"Okay. Be careful."
"Thanks!"
Jungkook went inside the room. His heart started aching watching Jimin in this condition. Jungkook quietly sat beside Jimin.
"I ... I'm sorry " Jungkook started sobbing while holding Jimin's hand softly.

See you in next part 💜