Night

"Did you see ...there is something in the stars!"

Afternoon 3:30....
"Jimin.. Jimin!" Hobi called out Jimin's name while taking off his shoes.
"What..what happened!" Jimin said and kept the book from his hand.
"Did you hear ..those two gangsters.."
Jimin's face became pale hearing Hobi's words. He then looked away.
"No ..what happened?" Jimin asked somehow.
"They are disqualified from the versity and they will not continue their studies here anymore. Today the principal gave them transfer certificate."
"Wh..what!" Jimin's eyes became wide opened listening to this.
"How..I mean who did this!"
"No one knows who told the principal about them and everyone is saying the principal got to know that they r very dangerous."
"Who told the principal about them?"
"That's the question. But one of the teacher said ..he saw someone wearing black hoodie entered the office room and then came out very lately."
"Is it..it Jung..Jungkook!" Jimin said quitely under his breath while thinking about Jungkook.
"Who?" Hobi asked .
"No no..I mean it's suspicious who actually did that."
"Whoever did that he did the best. We can live peacefully now." Hobi said and went inside the bedroom.
"Yeah that's right." Jimin said and was thinking again.
"I should ask him." Jimin said and took his phone.

Min
Let's meet tonight. I'm feeling better now.☺️

                        Koo
                Done. I will pick you up at 8😌
Min
Ok💜
                      Koo
                Ok💛

Night 7:40.....
Jimin got ready for hanging out with Jungkook. He wore a white t-shirt and curled his hair. He was looking absolutely gorgeous and pretty as always.

Jimin was waiting for Jungkook outside of Hobi's apartment

Jimin was waiting for Jungkook outside of Hobi's apartment. After 5mins Jungkook came with his car and stopped the car in front of Jimin. Jungkook turn on the headlights of the car which fell on Jimin's eyes. Jimin looked at the car and then recognized it. Jimin smiled while looking at Jungkook's car and was coming towards it.
Jungkook's heart started beating fast seeing Jimin.
"He is beautiful..." Jungkook said under his breath while watching Jimin.
"Hi." Jimin said and closed the door.
"Hi..you r looking so pretty." Jungkook said still looking at Jimin.
"Aish..haha thanks." Jimin said while hiding his blush.
"You are also looking good as always."

Jimin said while looking at Jungkook

"Ow...you praised me for the first time. Thanks." Jungkook said and kept his hand on his chest playfully.
"Hahaha..Yaa"
"Ok..I'm just kidding let's go!"
"Where we are going!"
"For a dinner!"
"Owh sounds good let's go."
They both smiled and headed for the restaurant where Jungkook booked a room for both of them.

After 20mins they both reached at the restaurant.
"Wah it's so gorgeous." Jimin said while looking at the restaurant building from the car.
"You liked it!"
"Yeah very much."
"Let's go inside." Jungkook said and opened the car door for Jimin.
"Thanks."
"Let's go." Jungkook said and held Jimin's hand. Jimin looked at their hands and then looked at Jungkook. Again he was feeling butterflies in his stomach.

They both entered the restaurant and sat down in their private place.
"Did you book this room!"
"Yeah."
"Why?"
"Um..I thought we can talk peacefully here. Are you feeling uncomfortable then we can sit outside."
"Um...no no it's ok I was just asking." Jimin said and smiled at Jungkook who also smiled back.
"What do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked.
"Anything is good."
"Ok..do you want to drink soju also?"
"Oh yes it's my favorite."
"Mine also. Let's order then."
They both were talking randomly and was smiling. In that time their foods and drink arrived. They ate together.
"Cheers!"
"Cheers!"
"Let's get drunk together" Jungkook said who finished all most 7th glass of soju.
"If we get drunk together then who will drop us home hu!" Jimin said and took his 5th shot.
"We we.. will stay here then.."
""Aish..no ..stop drinking now Jungkook!"
"One more please.."
"You finished all the bottles look.."
"Did I ?"
"Yeah now keep keep .."Jimin said and stood up then sat beside Jungkook who started feeling dizzy and was talking like a drunker.
"Jungkook keep that.."
"O..okayh I'm done!" Jungkook said and looked at Jimin who was looking at him already.
"You are beautiful."

The room:

See you in next part 💜