Something

"What if we rewrite the stars!"

Afternoon 3pm....
Jungkook stopped his car in front of Hobi's apartment.
"Bye see you tomorrow!" Jungkook said while smiling.
"See you.." Jimin said and smiled back.
Jimin got down from the car and then went inside. Jungkook then headed for his office.
......................
The whole night Jimin was feeling butterflies in his stomach while thinking about tomorrow.
"Is it a date?"
"No no then why he told me to go for a movie with him!"
"Does he want to say something to me!"
"AAA I'm so confused!" Jimin said and cover himself with a blanket.
...........
Next day... evening 6:30pm....
Jungkook finished his works early today and then got ready to go with Jimin. He then headed for to pick up Jimin. Jimin was waiting for Jungkook in front of the gate.
"Why I'm feeling excited!" Jimin said under his breath. After 5mins Jungkook came and waved at Jimin.
Jimin looked at Jungkook and then went inside the car.
"Hi!"
"Hi!"
"Are you ready for the movie!" Jungkook asked.
"Yeah I'm."
"Let's go then."
"Let's go!"
They both smiled and then headed for the movie theater.
"You r looking pretty." Jungkook said while driving.
"Hu..thanks." Jimin said and was trying to hide his blush.
After 30 mins they both reached at a big cinema theater.
"Let's go." Jimin said and went inside the theater excitedly. Jungkook couldn't help but looking at Jimin with adorable eyes.
"You wait here I'm bringing the tickets." Jungkook said and then went towards the ticket counters. Jimin was waiting for him.
"Let me buy the popcorns" Jimin said and he went towards the cafe side.
"Two tickets for the recently released romantic movie." Jungkook said.
"Sorry sir but today we r only showing the horror movies which has released yesterday. We r not showing any romantic movie today."
"What!"
"Yeah sir"
"But I thought.."
"Then you can come after two days."
"No no give me the tickets."
"Ok sir.."
"Here is your tickets" the lady said and gave two tickets for a horror movie.
.......
"Hey did you find the tickets?" Jimin asked while holding two popcorns packats.
"Umm..yeah!"
"Ok let's go then"
"But.."
"But?"
"This is not any romantic movie actually.."
"It's ok I'm fine with any types of movies let's go now." Jimin said and was walking towards the enter door.
"Shit..how do I tell him it's a horror movie!" Jungkook said under his breath with a tensed voice.

Everyone took their seats. Jungkook and Jimin also sat down.
"I'm excited." Jimin said while looking at Jungkook.
"What happened you r not excited?"
"Hm..yeah of course I'm."
Jimin smiled at Jungkook and then gave him the popcors.
All lights switched off.  The atmosphere became dark. The movie started. Jimin was looking at the big screen excitedly but soon the smile fade away when he saw the movie name.
'The Nun'
Jimin's eyes became wide opened and then looked at Jungkook who was already looking at Jungkook.

Jm:

Jk:

Jk:

See you in next part ☺️