(207)

Steve:„i still can carry you upstairs!"

I wanted to pick him up bridal style but he jumped up on me and kissed me while wrapping his legs around my waist.

Steve:„alright...then let's go to bed baby!'

He felt asleep on my shoulder and I slowly put him down on the bed so he wouldn't wake up.

I laid down next to him but couldn't fall asleep

I was thinking about a lot of things until I thought about my mom.

I don't know how I came on that idea but I just thought about the great times we had and right after I thought about her funeral, tears started running down my cheeks.

I felt Bucky's hand stroking over my chest what made me calm down a bit.

Was he awake? I looked over and kissed his cheek.

Bucky:„you know that you can talk to me right?..."

Steve:„sorry...I didn't want t-"

Bucky:„that's not the problem Steve...you won't talk to me about your problems and that makes me worry-"

Steve:„im fine buck! I was just thinking!"

Bucky:„no Steve...that's not it! I hear you almost every night!"

Steve:„that's not true!'

Bucky;‚it is! Steve...what did you thought about?"

Steve:„noth-"

Bucky:„steve!"

Steve:„my mom...you know I thought about the man I am and how I could just get so lucky with you and y/n...and well her funeral just..."

Tears ran down from my eyes and he sat up while stroking over my arm.

Bucky:„hey...I know...I know it's hard!"

Steve:„i...I just know how much I loved my mom! And I love what I become you know? But y/n...she doesn't know her family at all!"

Bucky:„i know but...Steve you can't do this! You can't just bring her to her mother!"

Steve;‚im not! I just wanna show her what she is! i want to know more about her origins buck..."

bucky:"what do you mean exactly?"

steve:"i want to take her blood at the doctor's and well...just have a look!"

bucky:"I mean...if you want too ok! i mean why not?"

Steve:„you know her genes! Maybe she's from Europe or something like that!"

Bucky chuckled but looked at me worried as I leaned my head against his shoulder.

Bucky;„oh baby...I know you miss her..."

He pulled me into a hug and we felt asleep.

In the morning I called a doctor if he had time to take y/n's blood and after he said yes I fastly ran over into y/n's room, woke her up, changed her into something comfortable and walked to the car.

Y/n:„its too early!"

Steve:„oh baby I know I am sorry!"

Bucky was driving this time cause I had a really important phonecall.

After we arrived I picked up y/n and walked into the hospital.

Y/n:„what are we doing?"

Steve:„you'll see!"

Y/n:„im tired...I wanna sleep!'

Steve:„oh baby I know!"

We walked into the doctors room and he pulled out an injection.

Doctor:„are you scared sweetie?"

Y/n:„no why should I?'

Doctor:„you know a lot of kids are scared!'

Y/n:„its just a needle! I am scared of sharks! Or lions! But definitely not needles!"

Doctor:„yeah sharks are pretty scary!"

Y/n:„ did you know that sharks are older than trees? Sharks have existed for more than 450 million years, whereas the earliest tree, lived around 350 million years ago!"

Doctor:„intere-"