(242)

The next day I texted Steve and started my mission.

~steve pov~

I texted him back and was happy that he would be here tomorrow or the day after...

Me and y/n were just playing games and I tried to calm her down as her throat started hurting again and she started crying because of it.

~bucky pov~

I started fighting and suddenly I tripped and felt to the ground.

I looked at my arm and saw a wound so after the fight I ran back to my tent and took care of the wound.

Before I felt asleep that night I heard some guys in front of my tent and as I walked out they grabbed me and pushed me into the lake.

They put a rope around my body and I couldn't get myself out of it before I cut it open with the knife I had in my pocket.

The fighting went on and in the end I was lying on the ground breathing heavily.

~steve pov~

Bucky hadn't texted me this night so I  called him but he didn't pick up.

Steve:„tony we have a problem! Bucky's not texting me back! Please try to call him!"

Tony:„he is fine for sure-"

Steve:„call him! Now!"

He called him but he didn't pick up and as he walked downstairs to track his phone I waited in the living room looking out of the big window.

Tony:‚we can't track his phone..."

Steve:„what?'

Tony:„we will see maybe he will call you tomorrow go to sleep Steve!'

Steve:‚no tony let me drive over to him! Please I need-!"

Tony:„steve my car isn't here right now!"

Steve:„you don't have just one car tony! And I'm a pretty good driver!"

Tony:„if you go there than you will get both of you into big troubles and one of you could die! Maybe both of you and think about y/n! Loosing both of her parents before Christmas!"

Steve:„ok...I'm not going..."

Tony:„good...he will maybe text you tomorrow!"

I nodded and he went to bed.

I waited in front of the window...maybe I thought that he would pull up into the garage and run into my arms...but he didn't!

I found myself passed out on the couch as y/n jumped up on me.

Y/n:„morning daddy..."

I looked at the little coffee table next to me and saw that I have drunk a whole bottle of wine...I couldn't get drunk but...I obviously felt asleep.

Steve:‚y/n please give me my phone..."

She handed it over to me and I tried to call Bucky again but he didn't pick up.

I got so scared and started imaging things that could've happen to him.

Tears started forming in my eyes and cause I didn't want y/n to see me crying I stood up and walked down the stairs which led to the garage.

I leaned against the wall and called him again.

~bucky pov~

I was searching after my phone everywhere but couldn't find it...I even jumped into the water again but it was too cold.

My mission was over so I packed up my things and drove home.

It was a long drive and I arrived at 11 pm where I saw Steve laying passed out on the couch with a bottle of wine.

It was already empty and I placed a kiss on his cheek.

Steve:„hm..."

Bucky:„hey baby...I'm back..."

Steve:„mhm..."

Bucky:‚open your eyes honey c'mon...for me..."