(208)

Y/n:„oh and there are also over 500 species of sharks! And they have a sixth sense! And did you knew that Great White Sharks are actually conflict -avoidant? Or that Great White Sharks existed before Dinosaurs? Also the largest Great White Shark was found in Mexico!"

Doctor:„yeah wow you know a lot about sharks but now we gotta take your blood little one ok?"

Y/n looked back at us and Bucky gave her his hand.

Doctor:„not scared of needles?'

Y/n:„i am not! It just hurts..."

Doctor:„yeah that's true!"

After he took her blood she got a lollipop from him and Bucky took her back to the car while the doctor wanted to talk to me.

Doctor:„she is for sure a cute little girl but we need her real parents  consent form which isn't a problem unless they don't wanna let you know their DNAs and all this stuff you know?"

I nodded and after signing some papers I sat down into the car.

Bucky:„and?"

Steve:„her parents need to be ok with that!'

Bucky:„we are ok with that!"

Steve:„her real parents!"

Bucky:„we don't know them well...we know dreykov! And he's apparently dead so-"

Steve:„the doctor said he maybe finds out who her parents well mother is...but I don't know how they're gonna react!'

Y/n:„daddy! Im hungry..."

Steve:„oh yea I know! Let's go home!'

We drove home but that evening I received a call from the doctor who told me that both of her parents were dead.

Steve:„do we know her mother's name?"

Doctor:„i can't tell you her name cause she never really had a name...we don't know what exactly happened to her but the one thing we know after she gave birth to y/n dreykov killed her!"

Steve:„and the test?"

Doctor:„we can do it cause both of them are dead!'

Steve:„thank you a lot!"

I hung up and walked back to Bucky.

Steve:„buck...? Can we talk?'

Bucky:‚sure what's up?"

Steve:„y/n...her parents!"

Bucky:„what happened?"

Steve:„both of them are dead...her mother is unknown and got killed by dreykov!"

Bucky:„oh god...that's horrible!"

Steve:„what if she's gonna ask who her mother is?"

Bucky:„the truth Steve!"

Steve:„that her mother got killed by her father?"

Bucky:„no! We're gonna tell her that we don't know her mother ok?"

Steve:„yeah..."

Bucky:‚steve! Steve... c'mon! Don't be that way! I know you loved your mother more than anything or anyone else alright? I know...but y/n loves us! Her mother died that's bad! And her father would have trained her to be a black widow! We maybe would've killed her on the next mission! I mean please just be happy we have her ok?"

Steve:„i am! I am ok? But I just wanna know what to tell her when she asks!"

Bucky:„we're gonna handle it and find a solution! Y/n doesn't think about this! She thinks about sharks and that they're 500 species around the world and all this stuff!"

I chuckled and nodded.

Steve:„yeah...you're right!"

Bucky:„see...? I love you!"

Steve:„love you too..."

Suddenly we heard y/n crying after us so we walked into her room.

Bucky;„oh doll ...what's going on?"

Y/n:„im scared!"

He walked around the room with her and as she was half asleep on his shoulder he laid her back down.

But as we wanted to go to sleep she started screaming again.